"Go buddy!" I cheered him on, and a wide smile appeared on his face as he looked at me.

I felt little hands grab onto my thigh, Delia now crawling to me and trying to climb onto my body. I chuckled at her, holding her underneath her armpits and standing her in front of me. "What're you doing princess?"

Delia squealed when the nickname came out of my mouth.

"You know you're the princess of this house, don't you?" I chuckled, bouncing her gently.

Delia stuck her fingers in her mouth and drooled on them.

"Oh. We have teddy bear, princess" I stopped to look at Atticus. "What're we going to call you?"

Atticus looked at me, held onto the couch, and bounced himself up and down.

I thought for a minute. "Munchkin. Because you devoured that donut I brought you the other morning"

"What are you doing?" Lennon chuckled, coming out of the bathroom with Theo who was wrapped in a towel and dripping water all over the floor.

"I gave the kids nicknames" I told her. "Say hello to princess and munchkin"

"Very fitting" Lennon giggled. "Well if you don't mind, I need to steal munchkin and princess for a bath. Theo wanted to put his Pj's on with you"

"Sounds good" I lifted Delia up in the air to Lennon, after she had grabbed Atticus. The three of them left the living room, so it was just Theo and I. I helped Theo dry off and get his clothes on so he wasn't freezing, and then I took the brush that he had brought and gently ran it through his long hair.

I entertained Theo while we waited for Lennon to give the babies their bath. About 15 minutes later, I heard her start to make her way down the hallway, along with hearing her voice and it didn't sound like she was just talking to the twins.

I looked over and Lennon was holding a baby on each hip, and her phone was dangling in one hand as she made her way over to us.

"Theo, Grandma's on the phone, say hi baby" She said, struggling slightly until Theo grasped onto the phone and took it. For a second, I was confused because I thought lennon wasn't speaking to her mom anymore, but that was when I heard my mom's accent come through the phone.

"Grandma!" Theo exclaimed once he saw her face, and he waved at the camera. "Hi Grandma"

"Hi buddy, I'm sorry I haven't seen you in a while, what're you doing?" My mom spoke.

"Just playing" Theo responded, and that's when he turned the camera towards me. "This is my best friend Hawwy"

My mom chuckled, but played along and pretended she didn't know who I was. "Hi Harry, nice to meet you"

"Hawwy" Theo tapped my shoulder. "Dat's my grandma"

"Hi grandma" I waved to my mom, also playing along. I was glad to see that either Lennon or her called one another, I knew Lennon mentioned they stayed somewhat in touch while I was gone but not an awful lot, but hopefully that can change so Theo can have a relationship with one of his grandmothers.

"Can you dress him?" Lennon whispered to me, handing Atticus and his pajamas in my direction, so that she could do the same for Delia. It was something small, but once again I was glad that Lennon was starting to ask me to do things for her. A few months ago, she would've changed both of them while I sat and watched, but now she's more receptive to letting me do things for her. It was making both our lives easier, I hoped.

Theo rambled away to his grandma about his life recently. He talked about school (mostly his dislike of it), his siblings, and the recent holidays. Then he showed her almost every gift that he got for Christmas, pointing out which ones were from Santa, his mom, or I. Then of course, most importantly, he had to show off Mr. Brownie Dog, which really shocked my mother.