| Solar eclipse special | Sun x Moon |

For the April 8th 2024 solar eclipse, this will be a special chapter!
Uhh I don't know if this will be romantic or platonic but I'll make it both for those who ship it and who don't.

3rd pov.
-

The Earth was just playing space poker with Mars,Venus and Mercury. Today was a special day and time for Luna, The Annual Solar Eclipse is happening. After years of waiting Luna can finally do it.

Luna : "Since Earth is playing poker with the others I'll just wait."

Luna goes into his orbit and waits patiently for the earth, But sadly he got impatient since this is an event that only occurs for the next few years or so on. He then spotted the sun, Sun looked a bit upset and lonley. Usually Mercury would accompany him but this time he let the planets play a game for a few hours so Mercury wouldn't be upset all the time.

Luna gets an idea. He then moves towards the sun carefully moving out of his orbit. He then looks back at earth, 'He can handle a few minutes right? Yeah I'm sure!' Luna turned around and headed towards the sun.

Luna : "Hey Sun!"

The moon greeted the sad star. Soon Sun became brighter and surprised that moon was right next to him.

Sun : "Oh greetings Luna! What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with earth he ca-"

Luna : "Earth can be alone without me for a few minutes. He's in his orbit so he should be fine."

The Sun got a bit confused why moon made it all the way here.

Sun : "So um, what brings you here?"

Luna : "Well I wanted to accompany you! You know talk chat, hang out for a bit!"

Sun was surprised someone actually wanted to talk and hang out with him. He was filled with joy and excitement that Luna wanted to talk to him.

Sun : "Really! You came all the way here just to hang out with me?"

Luna : "Mhm! I want to know if you have any more jokes? I do need a good laugh."

Sun : "Oh you bring me joy Luna! I have so many!"

Sun then told Luna jokes, A few made Luna chuckle and giggle but the rest made Luna laugh and smile. The Sun was happy and so was Luna.

Sun : "Why don't you try saying a joke?"

Luna : "Hmm.."

Luna thought of a joke, trying to see if he had any ideas.

Luna : "Are you the sun? Because you sure light my heart."

Sun was shocked. He blushed red almost become the red giant he soon is to be.
Luna then realized he didn't say a joke but instead a flirt.

Luna : "Oh my god I'm so sorry sun! I meant to say a joke not a flirt!"

Sun was too shocked to say anything, 'Oh my stars that was so embarrassing!' Luna thought. Sun then shooked it off having an idea in his head.

Sun : "Luna."

Luna looks at the Sun.

Sun : "Are you the Moon? Because you light my darkest times."

Luna blushed, He got flustered so easily from what Sun said. Almost becoming a pink or strawberry moon, "Or are you a bandage because you fixed my heart." Sun flirted with Luna which made Luna way too flustered and shocked to say anything.

Luna : "Oh my, I did not know you knew much about flirting then jokes dear Sun."

Sun : "I aswell dear Luna."

Earth : "Luna! It's time!"

Earth called out to the moon as it was time for the annual solar eclipse to happen.

Sun : "Well see you later?"

Luna : "See you later."

The two smiled at each other as Luna left.
Luna then sat in his orbit ready for his next move.

-

629 words

Woo! Happy solar eclipse!
Oneshots requests are almost completed!
Two or three? should be done tomorrow and ready!

Woo! Happy solar eclipse!Oneshots requests are almost completed!Two or three? should be done tomorrow and ready!

This is the only good photo I got -.-
Also here's some art for it!

-Also here's some art for it!