The Tale of Andy McBunn

This story begins in the state of Alabama, where in the spring, a young rabbit was born. Now this would be just another ordinary story, if not for the fact that this rabbit was Andy Gideon McBunn. Like most rabbits, Andy was born in a burrow in the woods. However, unlike the rest, Andy could talk. Eventually, Andy's parents sent him to school, because they were worried he wouldn't make friends. At school, Andy was never unpopular, but he always felt different and a tad left out.
     Living in Alabama, hunting season was treated like a holiday. Andy wasn't particularly fond of this fact, because, as a rabbit, he had to fear for his life when walking home from school; even from his friends! Not to mention the fact that driving was hard, because he was too short to reach the pedals.
     One day when Andy was watching TV in his burrow, an advertisement for the University of Alabama came on. Ron, his best friend, jokingly suggested that he should go to law school and become a lawyer. Andy, however thought that was a GREAT idea, and thanked Ron for the suggestion. So, after graduating, Andy set off for law school. When he arrived there, the professor asked him, "What makes you think you're qualified to be a lawyer?!" Andy responded "A tendency to question things, a memory like a steel trap, and an awesome Southern accent, ma'am!" So, four years later, Andy got his degree, and graduated as the first, (and probably last) rabbit to ever become a lawyer.
     Now, like before, Andy wanted to set off to somewhere we he would be accepted. So he packed his bags and moved to the small town of WebbVille, Kentucky, a quirky little hamlet populated entirely by wacky cartoon characters and general misfits. When he first got off the bus, he was approached by a strange man with pale skin, purple hair, and a bulbous orange nose. "Who the heck are you?", the man said. "Andy McBunn, I just moved here." "Nice to see a new face around here, nobody ever moves to WebbVille, at least not by choice! HAHAHA!", "Oh, and the name's Nedaa!" "AADEN, GET YOUR BUTT OUT HERE AND MEET THE NEW GUY!" Out of the door came another rabbit, but this one was red with an orange underbelly, and an eyepatch. "Dah.. hey!" "My name's Aaden, and I'm Nedaa's best friend!" Andy was happy to see another rabbit, "Is there anything I can do around here, you know to settle into town?!" Aaden said, "You seem like a pretty smart guy, and we haven't had a mayor in YEARS, so would you like to be the mayor?" Nedaa was angry, "Are you kidding me!? You asked a guy who just moved here 5 minutes ago to be the mayor?!" "But he seems qualified!"
     Later that day, WebbVille held an election for mayor, Andy won by a landslide, despite nobody knowing who he was. And that's the story of WebbVille's first, (and probably last) rabbit mayor.