Chapter 11

Next update after 130+ votes. For daily updates complete the target soon.
_______________________________

It's been almost one hour, but the team of divers haven't still arrived. They have been continuously searching for Abhira down the Cliff.

"Abh....Abhira. please don't lea
......leave me..... please." Armaan was continuously whispering the same lines from an hour while crying badly.

Vidya was trying to console him but he was not at all consolable. He was trembling and shaking in fear. The kids of the house were crying hugging their mother.

Kaveri was just feeling guilty. She was just remembering how she had taunted and insulted and never supported Abhira. She looked at Armaan who was totally heartbroken.

But Armaan couldn't be comforted. His mind was consumed with fear and anguish, imagining the worst possible scenarios. He felt like he was drowning in a sea of despair, unable to find any hope or solace.

"Ma...Maa-sa, mujhe use dekhna hai. Mujhe jaana hai Abhira ko dhoondhne." Armaan's voice was filled with desperation.

"Armaan, hume abhi police ko sab kaam karne dena chahiye. Abhira ko dhoondhne ke liye hum sab milkar koshish karenge." Vidya tried to reason with him, her heart breaking for her son.

"Par Maa-sa, mujhe usse milna hai. Mujhe pata hai ki voh mujhe nahi chhod sakti. Abhira, laut aao. Main tumhe dhoondh lunga, chahe kuch bhi ho." Armaan's voice was filled with determination.

Vidya hugged Armaan tightly, her own tears mingling with his. "Beta, hum sab mil kar Abhira ko dhoondhenge. Tujhe himmat rakhni hogi. Aur bhagwaan par bharosa rakho, sab theek ho jayega."

Armaan nodded, his heart heavy with fear and longing. He clung to Vidya, finding some solace in her embrace, but his mind was consumed with thoughts of Abhira, praying fervently for her safety and hoping against hope that they would find her alive.

The family stood there, united in their grief and determination to find Abhira, their hearts heavy with worry and fear for her well-being. They prayed silently for her safe return, holding onto the hope that somehow, someway, they would find her and bring her back home where she belonged.

After a few minutes more, the team of divers arrived all drenched in water. The officer looked at them while the head of the diver shook his head in no.

"Sir" The officer called Madhav.

Everyone looked up to find the team of divers standing there. Armaan ran towards them and asked about Abhira.

"K-kya hua? Abhira kahaan hai? Abhira mili na? Ka....Kaha ha....hai voh?" He stammered.

While the diver just shook his head.

"Bat.....batiye na, k....kuch toh bol....boliye! Ab.....Abhira ko kuch hua hai kya? Ka....kaha hai v...voh?" He again asked.

But the diver remained silent.

"Kuch toh boliye, please!" Armaan requested.

"Aa....aap sab kuch toh bo...boliye. Ese kyu khade hai?" Vidya too asked desperately.

"Bhab.....Bhabhi kahan hai? Kya hua unhein?"

"Haan, bataiye na. Kuch toh pata chala hoga." Aaryan said.

"Are aa....aap sab chup kyu hai? Bataiye kaha ha....hai Abhira?" Armaan again asked angrily.

"Sir, humne mam ko dhudhne ki puri koshish ki. Par hume mam nahi mili. We have seen blood in the water. Aur usse yahi pata chal raha hai ki mam ko paani ke jaanwaro ne maar diya hai." The diver said.