SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Love Operation: Don't Become The Villainess will be divided into two seasons. This book is the first season composed of fifty chapters (1-50). Meaning, 10 chapters left from here. The 1st season is the Introduction Arc & Golden Oak High School Arc.

The 2nd season will be composed of the continuation of fifty chapters (51-100) which will cover the Westwood International School Arc and [???] Arc. It will be published in a separate book here on Wattpad. (Already made a cover for it but won't show until much later >ᴗ<).

Isasabay kong tapusin ang LO:DBTV and Game Of The Devil. Season 2 won't begin until I finish the two together (which I estimate will be around August maximum or much more earlier).

Once I begin Season 2, isasabay ko naman ang Phoenix Mafia Series #3: Instrument Of War. Silang dalawa naman ang ipagsasabay ko.

On another note, I will be publishing an Isekai Anthology before June!

To those who don't know, Isekai is a Japanese term which is a subgenre of fantasy. It means "another world". It pertains to a character getting transported to another world (reincarnation, transmigration, goes back or forward in time, and the likes). LO:DBTV is an example. Well-known works would be Alice in Wonderland and Sword Art Online.

While Anthology is a collection of literary pieces or other forms of art and music.

The Isekai Anthology I plan on publishing is a collection of Isekai one shots (that may have two or more following parts). It will be published in full English. Also, it will most likely be for 18+ audiences. There will be heterosexual (straight), homosexual (BL, GL, etc.) and fantasy races (elves, vampires, etc.) relationships.

These are my plans that I know is for certain. I wanted to announce this so you, guys, will be aware of where I'm headed forward. I still have more plans for the future and I hope you'd look forward to it!! Writing is really my passion, and I hope you're excited as much as I am.

That's all! Thank you, guys so much for reading and supporting. I really, really appreciate it. I hope I'm able to entertain you and contribute to your happiness, even if it's just a little bit .☘︎ ݁˖