"Orphenoch!" Kaixa said.

The Lion nodded and met their eyes and then wagged his finger, "Good to see you guys, but making sure nobody follows us.."

He took out a belt, similar in device to Kaixa and Delta, and placed it on his waist before punching in the numbers on the phone.

STANDING BY

"Is part of my job.. Henshin!"

COMPLETE

In a brief flash of light, the Orphenoch was transformed into.. Kamen Rider Psyga.

"It's showtime!" he shouted.

He swung his arm fins around like blades and charged at Kaidou.

"Huh?" Kaidou asked, "Me? Why me?"

He quickly tried to aim his gun barely firing two shots (which Psyga easily dodged with a swerve and a jump forward) Kaidou was slashed at his chest, he then heard a clang in front of him. Maehara was using his own claws to counter Psyga's blades.

"This should take no more than three moves to finish," Maehara said.

Psyga pushed him forward giving Kaidou some space to breathe, he readied his aim again, Psyga took notice and moved away. Their enemy spun around just as Kaixa was swinging his sword forward. Psyga countered the strike.

"I remember killing you," he taunted.

"Anyone know what he's saying?" Kaixa asked.

"No," Maehara said charging forward with a claw strike.

"I only know a touch of English," Kaidou said.

Realizing Maehara's claw strike incoming, Psya backflipped over them.

"Pathetic.." Psyga said.

"He's stalling!" Kaixa said, "All dodging, barely trading blows with us."

"Aha..smart!" Psyga said.

From the sky a small device seemed to be flying in the air, a robotic drone in the shape of a queen ant. It made a metallic screech as it landed in Psyga's hands.

"Shoot it!" Kaixa said as he fired his gun.

However, Psyga blocked the attack using his arm blades. The robot crawled on his arm to his back, Psyga spun around as if taunting them. The robot situated itself onto a spot on the center of its back, locking in place.

"Further.. Henshin," Psyga said.

Suddenly, large bulky, and ant-like armor originated from the ant spread and encased Psyga. It looked similar to insect chitin while keeping the color scheme of the Psyga system. Including his arm blades. Immediately taking the opportunity, Kaidou fired his gun, Kaixa followed as well. They both rapidly fired into the armor creating a small explosion. Maehara prepared for a strike.

Violent...Strike..

Maehara jumped forward for a kick as the smoke cleared. The kick connected, but his momentum was stopped and Psyga smacked him to the side. The finisher was unable to pierce it. The gunshots didn't seem to do anything either.

"Come at me..!" Psya shouted.

Kaixa went for it like a madman, and Kaidou unsure of what actually to do followed behind. Psyga did nothing to stop their advance, with Kaixa slashing his sword into his shoulder, sparks flew. At least that seemed to have some effect, Kaidou threw a punch.

WHANG

That didn't seem to have much effect. Psyga swung his arm blades down slashing them both and they fell to the ground. He walked forward.

"Cast off," he said.

CAST OFF CHANGE ANT

The armor was dispersed and instead, Psyga seemed to grow gigantic antwings on his back. They buzzed like a bee or a dragon fly as he jumped up soaring upward and then disappeared. It was as if he blinked out of existence. Kaidou stood up as the others remained on guard.

"What..was that?!" Kaixa asked.

"Hold.." Maehara said.

"Don't tell me what to do you zombie fre-"

Suddenly a loud smash pushed Kaixa into the air. They were under attack! Kaidou could barely see it (he figured he only could because of his Orphenoch senses) but something was moving at hyper speeds. The figure rapidly zigzagged hitting all three of them in the air and then juggling them with punches for good measure. They all fell down, immediately losing their transformations. Kaidou crawled forward, as Psyga was now standing before them.

"This was fun," Psyga said, "Join up with us Orphenochs while you still can,"

And then with a burst of wind, he was gone. Leaving the three of them to lick their wounds. Kaixa was the first to get up and he immediately pointed a gun at Kaidou. Kaidou raised his hands still aching from the attack.

"W-what's the big idea?" he asked.

"You heard him. He wants you to join him," Kaixa said, "Go.. warn our superiors at Badan. I'd prefer you running in the opposite direction than toward your own kind."

Maehara stood up and began walking forward, "We'll destroy them or die trying."

Kaidou began moving backward slowly, he wasn't sure if he should walk away or run away.

"Go!" Kaixa said firing one shot into the ground near his feet.

I should run!. Run!..run! He thought.