"I'm great!"

"It's Lily's party today, what gift have you gotten her?" Aiden asked Kian.

"It's supposed to be a surprise!" Kian said. Just then Mila, Anthony and Lily walked in.

Mila found her mate, Anthony a few months after Kian was born. They had Lily when Kian turned one.

Their chemistry was so strong and amazing. Anthony moved to the pack house, expanding the family.

Greg also found his mate Sara a few months ago. It was a new growth on him because he became more outgoing. They loved eachother dearly and were expecting a baby soon.

"Lily!"

"Kian!"

Both kids ran to hug each other.

How they were both so close and loved eachother like real siblings was really heartwarming.

"Oh come on. You both saw each other yesterday not last year." Aiden said dramatically and everyone laughed.

"Happy birthday Lily. I made you a card!" Kian said and ran to the centre table where I was teaching him and picked up the pink cardboard he made Miles buy a couple days ago.

"It's for me?" Lily asked as Kian gave her the cardboard.

"I wrote you a birthday wish and how much I love you." Kian said and everyone awwed at that.

"Alright time for the cake!" Aiden yelled.

"We'll have the cake during the party Aid. Why don't you come help with the decorations instead?" Mila said as she pulled Aiden away.

I also went to help with the preparations for the party.

I, Mila and Sara were in charge of the catering.

Aiden, Greg and Anthony were in charge of the decorations and setting up the ball room for the party.

While Miles and Seth were in charge of the guest lists and buying whatever we needed.

By noon, the whole party was set and Aiden had started blasting some music. The guests also started arriving.

"Ly, at this rate I just really wanna kick some people's ass. It's a kid's party not a stripper's club!" Mila grunted while we were in the kitchen finishing up with the cake.

I laughed at that and looked over at Sara who was doing the same.

"But she's right yunno. Have you seen Mirabelle in there? She's totally dressed like a whore. I really don't want my Greg looking at her." Sara said rubbing on her baby bump.

"Exactly my point! Anthony wouldn't stop glancing at her every three seconds and anytime I catch him staring I make sure to pinch him real hard!" Mila fused.

"It's alright you guys. You know both your mates loves you dearly and wouldn't dare to cheat." I comforted.

Just then Miles came in.

"Alpha Axel is here and said you invited him, Mila."

"Oh Lily did actually." Mila said smiling.

Alpha Axel? But there was only one Alpha Axel

I felt my hands shaking.

Axel was here? But how? And why?

"Are you okay Aly?" Miles was immediately by my side.

"Alp....Alpha Alex. He...he...he's my mate." I breathed shakily.

"What?!" Both Mila and Sara said at the same time.

Miles was silent but I could see lot of emotions on his face.

Anger, annoyance and Jealousy?

"That explains why he made the contract. He probably found out you lived here. It also explains why he was suddenly curious about who lived here. That fucking bastard!

I won't let him take you away from me Alyssa. That's never going to happen." Miles said and I shivered at the death look in his eyes. I have never seen him this angry.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hey guys!!!

How have you all been? So sorry for the unexpected haitus😔

Had serious exams to prepare for but don't worry, I'm not gonna ghost out on you guys again 🤗

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter, do well to leave your thoughts on the comment section and vote please😊💜

Love you all!!!