“I can lend you money, Yunna.” He seriously said.

Yunna pursed her lips. “I know naman that you're mayaman pero not forever you're here with me, supporting me financially and physically. Saka, i get bored here na rin sa house kaya i want to work. Kahit for daily expenses lang.”

It took a while before she saw Marco defeated. “Okay, fine, i'm gonna ask Zafira. What program you graduated anyway?”

“Huh? What is program?” She asked, confused.

Marco frowned, “program, the degree you took in college. You didn't graduate?”

The fact is, she was homeschooled and her tutors never teach her about program or degree he was talking about. And he still don't know that.

Yunna shook her head, “i'm not.”

“Is that so? I'm just gonna pull some strings—”

“Kahit nanny or house maid, it's fine na sa'kin.” She cutted him off.

“What?” His face showed how he hated that idea. “No. I won't let you work as that. You can work in my company or in Zaf's, pero hindi 'yan.” Marco firmly said.

“Why? It's marangal naman eh.”

Marco brush his hair backwards, “it's a decent job, yes, but i can offer you more than that.”

Yunna shakes her head, showing her disapproval. “Whatever you say, my ears are close. I wanted to work as a nanny or maid.” Sa totoo lang, natatakot siya sa maaaring mangyari. She has to stay hidden, and working inside a house is the best choice.

Bumuga ito ng marahas na hangin at tumango, she won again. Hindi talaga kailanman nanalo ito sa kaniya, he easily gets defeated. Lalo na kapag nagpa-puppy eyes siya rito at nanlalambing.

The electrician left after fixing the aircon, but Marco stayed at her house. Wala bang  trabaho ang lalaking 'to?

“You have no work to do?” She asked. Knowing this man, he's a busy man. His meetings is back and forth, going out of the country for business trip and all that business stuff she's not interested with.

“I have few.” Maikling sagot nito.

“Then uwi ka na sa house mo or go to your company.” Yunna said.

Marco lay down on the sofà and use the throw pillow as his pillow. “No, i'm bored.” How did she forget that Marco is also a lazy one? Yes, he's a very busy man, but despite of all the paperworks he has, he still have time to feel laziness.

“You're gonna asa na naman your works sa secretary mo.” Umirap siya saka ito binato ng nahawakang throw pillow. Yunna feel pity for Luna, ito na naman ang sasalo sa works ni Marco.

Sinalo nito ang itinapon niyang unan saka niyakap iyon at tumawa. “Sobra-sobra ang salary niya from me, so it's quits.” He winked.

Yunna scoffed, “what do you want for snacks?”

“Pizza,” he answered.

Ngumiti siya, “okay, order ka na.”

Marco looked at her dryly but obeyed. He get his phone on the table and call for a delivery. Pagkatapos ng call ay ibinaba nito ang cellphone saka dumapa sa sofà. Good thing he fits there even though he's too tall and a big man.

“Marco,” Yunna called for his attention. He just groaned and face her. Umangat ang kilay nito as if asking what is she's going to say. “So, when na ako makakapag-work?” She's eager to work. It's a new experience that she haven't experience before.