𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

Start from the beginning

"please don't get fucked up in this store" khia said and gio laughed "pick two snacks, kari" khia said and he placed his finger on his chin as if he was thinking "cheetos and skittles" he said and khia grabbed the snacks he wanted before walking away with the camera.

"i'll be back yall, have fun" khia said before making her way towards the personal things "okay so y'all..why am i out of breath?" khia laughed "i basically need to get some melatonin for kari cause my mom said he hasn't been sleeping for real in a very long time" she explained.

"so i think ima get him these ones because they don't look nasty and i need to get some more deodorant since im running out" she said as she walked to another aisle.

"i might get my best friend something too since she said she needed more lip liner but i don't remember which one she needed since she has so many different ones" khia said as she picked up her deodorant.

"pee yew onion boy" khia mumbled before laughing "you done yappin?" gio questioned as khia turned the corner making her jump "giovanna..i swear to god" khia said as both gio and kari laughed at her reaction.

"i don't know why you laughin, you about to be knocked da hell out" khia said as she placed the melatonin gummies down "don't say that" kari pouted and gio shook her head, trying her best not to laugh at him.

જ⁀➴

"harry potter? pschh" gio said, grabbing the box of harry potter legos she found in the lego store before walking off "make her pockets hurt, kari" gio said and khia side eyed her.

kari ended up finding some spider-man legos so khia grabbed them for him and they stood in line "are y'all youtubers?" the lady asked as they placed the two boxes on the counter so she could scan them.

"nah, this is for our netflix show" gio said, lying out her ass "really? what's it called?" she asked "how to get away with murder" gio replied and khia shook her head, using her apple pay as a method to pay for their things.

"i'll look into that" the girl responded as she watched gio grab the bag "preciate it" gio said as they left the store and got in the car "yall see how she lie so much?" khia said, placing her purse between her legs.

"i didn't lie tho" gio said, looking up from her phone "girl just drive to my momma house" khia said "don't rush me" gio mugged "look, he's tired" khia said to gio as she looked back.

⤑ 𝐆𝐢𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

⤑ 𝐆𝐢𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

◡̈

gio parked the car and got out along with khia also getting out. she opened her trunk and grabbed all of the bags before closing it. khia walked to back door of the car and opened it, revealing a sleeping kari.