Kush gave them their ice cream, Sanskar handed the phone to Luv, "thank you bhai" said Luv smiling, but Sanskar just nodded making Luv and Kush look at eachother, 'change only for bhabhi' said through eyes and nodded agreeing.
After ice cream, "bhabhi let's go for shopping" said Kuhu, "shopping wow" said grinning, Dev and Sanskar shaked their head and followed them.
They reached the famous bazar which had all the Rajasthani hand made clothes, footwears and all other accessories, Swara was excitedly looking at everything, she wasn't this excited looking at Palace, this street shopping made her more happier, Sanskar realised one more thing about his wife, 'she loves shopping'.
Swara looked around Sanskar who was just following her silently, "suniye " called him, he nodded and came to her. The whole bazar got to know that Sanskar is here and they got excited and also nervous fearing his aura. Sanskar stood beside Swara, "kya hua", "aapka phone do na", he passed his phone, she searched for Uttara no, found it saved as choti, she immediately video called her, "bestie" yelled Uttara excited gaining others attention too. They too joined, "bestie kaisi ho yaar, you didn't miss me but I missed you so much" said Uttara, "I too missed you bestie, tum kaisi ho, tumhare assignments complete hogaye, tumne khana khaya, everything's ok in your friends house, tum comfortable ho na wahan agar nahi ho toh I'll ask bhaiya to take you there..." Swara was asking continuously non stop questions in one breath making others astonished, they didn't know Swara and Uttara share such great bond, "bestie take a deep breath, lambi saans andar slowly saans bahar" said showing her demo, Swara followed her trick, "good and relax everything is fine here, I'm all good, tell me are you having fun there , bhai kahan hai" asked, "yahin hai" showed him Sanskar who was standing beside her and holding on his chuckle, "bhai how are you, aap kab aarahe ho I'm missing you all" said pouting at end, side effects of his wife, "choti how are you, padhai kaise chal rahi hai, you're facing any problem right", "yeah bhai I'm all good, aapko pata hai I'm having a lunch break with Vicky bhai and Aman bhai". Sanskar already knew, "wow really" said Swara, Vicky took the phone, "hello partner, kaisi hai yaar tum toh bhul hi gayi jodhpur jaa ke mujhe" said fake tching, "nahi partner aisa nahi, I'm missing you guys, aap log kaise ho, Aman bhai kaise ho aap" said looking at Aman, "main theek hu bhabhi aap kaise ho", "main theek hu bhai", "waise Swara tumhara boring pati kahan hai dekhayi nahi de raha" said Vicky making Swara giggle, Sanskar looked at her, she immediately stop, he glared at Vicky, "arrey Sanskar kaisa hai bhai" said controlling his chuckle, "wrap up this lunch and back to work" said Sanskar sternly, "ofcourse" said Vicky, "yaar mera wapas do Vicky bhai, mujhe bestie se baat karna hai" said Uttara snatching the phone, Luv signed Swara to pass her the phone, "Uttara Di" said Luv Kush together, "arrey mere crime partners kaise ho guys" asked grinning looking at her cousins, "kya Uttara Di aap toh hume bhul hi gaye ho" said Luv, "aisa nahi guys, I'm just busy with studies and assignments, tum log baatau Dev bhai kaise hai, Kirti Di, Krish , Kuhu kahan hai", "sab yahin hai" said and showed the camera at them, everyone waved their hands, asked her whereabouts. Luv gave back the phone to Swara," bestie maine call isliye kiya tha, I'm at street shopping tumhare liye kya lu, everything is so beautiful samaj nahi aara hai kya lu" asked pouting, "bestie you're the bestest, accha mere liye woh multi colour dupatta lena and rajashthani footwear or jo bhi you like" said smiling, Vicky again entered the screen,"or mere liye bhi footwears  (Sanskar who heard, 'wahin juta udake marunga' muttered inside which heard anyone could hear) or baki jo tumhe accha lage" said making Swara giggle, Uttara slapped his hand, "or Aman bhai aap ke liye kya lau" asked Aman who smiled, "bhabhi kuch bhi nahi bas aap sab jaldi wapas aaye, mann nahi lagra aap logo ke bina" said sweetly making everyone smile, "Aman bhai hum jaldi wapas aayenge or main aap ke liye jo bhi laungi aap ko lena padega" said making him nod, "ok then bye guys" said Swara and ended the call, she gave the phone back to Sanskar.

Swara looked at things, she brought lot of things, "bhabhi aap ne itna sab liya" asked Kuhu looking at the shopping bags which the security guards were carrying to keep in the car, "haan uss mein Uttara ke cheez hai, Vicky bro ke, Aman bhai ke, mere maa baba ke, Dida ke, bhaiya bhabhi, mama mami, Ayush Ruhi, Ghewar kaka, Gopi kaki, Aashna, Divi" said counting her fingers, others looked at her bewildered, "aap ne sab ke liya apne liye kuch nahi liya" asked Kush, "abhi lungi naa" said smiling, she moved to a shop while Sanskar went behind her. "Bhabhi kitni acchi hai naa sab ke baare mein sochti hai" said  Kush making others smile.

Swara took few earrings, she was confuse between two, she turned to Sanskar, "kaun sa wala lu" asked pouting "take anything or else take both" said, Swara smiled, she took both, Sanskar asked few gaurds to be around others,  he turned to find, Swara had a dupata on her head, she looked so beautiful, he looked at her without blinking his eyes, "kaisi lag rahi hu" asked innocently, "beautiful" his mind wanted to scream but he said, "good" said, Swara muttered curses for him and her and kept the dupatta aside, she moved other side to look, Sanskar got that dupatta packed and kept it with other things.

They came out of the shop, Sanskar, Swara was walking beside him, Krish and Kush was with him they were behind. Suddenly there a crowd of people came (they were going to Kuldevi mandir to perform their mannat, as per their promise to offer Devi chunri after fulfilling their wishes), they were throwing gulaal. Everyone had their eyes closed, Luv was pushed unintentionally by the crowd, a shriek left his mouth, Sanskar held him safely before he fall, Luv hugged him, Sanskar patted his head assuring him.

As the crowd moved, they moved towards the car, Sanskar turned back to see Swara but he couldn't find her, he moved his eyes around the place but didn't find her.

-----------------------------------------------------------

• Where did Swara go
• Is anyone behind her missing
• what will Sanskar do now

Hope you'll enjoy reading the story. Do read, if liked then vote and comment you're views.
Stay tuned 🤞❤️