??? - it's elementary, my dear.

Začít od začátku

Blank: "I... don't get it..."

Horikemo: "That's fine, you don't have to !"

Horikemo: "Instead let me see..."

With that usual smile he stands up and walks up to a bookshelf, muttering to himself until he finally picks out a book and nods, tossing it over to the "empty canvas", but instead of attempting to catch it they just stare at it, watching it fall in front of them, followed by a unamused expression from Horikemo.

Horikemo: "While I do want to send you on your way and have you create something greater, that just won't do for now."

Horikemo: "First, I'd like to introduce you to a classic story I enjoy !"

Horikemo: "But while that would be fun I have to entertain myself as well... perhaps it's time explore what could have been a possibility !"

Horikemo: "Yes, yes delightful !"

Horikemo: "After we do this I'll be sure to give you proper instructions to get "there" !"

Blank: "Uh... okay...?"

Blank: "How does any of this work though ?"

Horikemo: "Great question my friend, allow me to teach you !"

Blank: "...Please stop talking like that."

Horikemo: "Ugh... you're no fun..."

Instead of giving much of a answer, Blank just coughed while looking up at Horikemo who sighed and kneeled back down, grabbing the book that had previously been thrown and not caught.

Horikemo: "Well thankfully we have everything needed either way, two participants and the story, in this case you won't be well... you, instead you'll be experiencing this from the perspective of... someone else, let's just say that !"

 Horikemo: "Now then, I intended to make... three of these special chapters, as a thank you to those that supported me !"

Blank: "Who are you talking to-"

Horikemo: "Shush canvas !"

Blank was bonked on the head with the book in Horikemo's hand as he then smiles and turns back to face whatever or whoever he was talking to.

Horikemo: "But, since I don't want to keep everyone waiting on me forever and I have other things that need to be worked on as well, I decided to release the first of three "specials" already, the other two will definitely take some time to come out so... don't get your hopes up please-"

Blank: "No seriously WHO are you talking to !?"

Horikemo: "The voices in my head, now let me finish what needs to be said !"

Horikemo: "Ahem... yes, most of what I wanted to say has been said, but I hope this chapter shows my appreciation for the continued support from everyone, at the same time I think this clears up some questions that may have been previously left unanswered !"

Horikemo: "And that's all... thank you as usual hololovers, please have a great day, amazing life and stay hydrated !"

Horikemo: "Perhaps I'll see you somewhere else eventually !"

Horikemo: "Now then..."

With a smile he raises the book while Blank could do nothing but watch, with a forced smile, concern in his eyes.

Blank: "H-Hey you're not going to-"

Horikemo: "And let's begin !"

The last thing seen was the book being lowered at a rapid pace, until...