021

Freya Point Of View

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Freya Point Of View.

It's my birthday today and I don't know if I'm happy today especially that Mama and I will leave tomorrow for LA to permanently live there again.

Mama already talked to the Principal of my school and I realized I'm really leaving now. I'm not happy especially that I haven't told my friends that I'm leaving.

I'm still lying on my bed, contemplating if I should stand up or not but I decided not to. I'm not in my usual mood. I closed my eyes once again and cover myself using the blanket.

I sighed. I wanted things to end so badly. This birthday isn't special anymore. "Freya!! Wakey wakey!" I suddenly heard Kyline's voice, I must be hallucinating. Yeah.

"Eya!" I also heard Beomgyu's voice but I covered my ears. The heck? Am I crazy? Suddenly, someone pulled my blanket and I was shocked it was Hannah who pulled the blanket and they are here!

I mean, my friends! "What are you guys doing here?" I asked in shocked, regretting it after. I looked at them in guilty. Shit, is it supposed the day to tell them that I'm leaving?

I can't escape this. They will know it soon either way. "It's your birthday, duh!" Yuna said in sassy tone as she sat on my bed, Beomgyu sat beside me.

"Happy Birthday, Eya!" Beomgyu greeted as he handed me a gift, I gave him a small smile. "Thanks." I said looking at his eyes, they were sparkling.

"Ehem! Happy Birthday my little baby!" Jena interrupted as she crawl towards me and hugged me then kissed my cheeks. I giggled. "Thank you." I said.

"Happy ~ Birthday ~ To ~ You ~" The boys except Beomgyu sung and Beomgyu facepalm himself as I giggled. "Thank you!" But then my giggles faded when the guilty feeling strike once again.

"What happened? Is there something wrong?" Soobin noticed, I looked at him and gave him a small smile then I shook my head. "No, I'm fine. I'm grateful. Thank you guys."

They all hugged me and I tried to not cry because I can't stop thinking about the guilty feeling inside of me. We broke apart. "Let's go, Frey! Something is waiting for you downstairs!" Yuna said and she pulled me out of my bed.

She continue pulling me until we stopped into the living room. "Happy Birthday, my daughter!" Mama greeted, I smiled and kissed her in the cheeks.

"Thank you, Mama." I said, she hugged me and I hugged her back. "Let's eat breakfast guys!" Mama said, my friends immediately run towards the kitchen.

I chuckled as I followed them, I sat on the middle since they said I'm the 'birthday girl'. There is a cake on the table and a lot of Korean foods that I like.

It's amazing.

We started eating while talking to each other. After a while, Mama suddenly spoke something I don't want to hear right now. "Freya, have you told them?"

I pursed my lips as I slow down my chewing. The others were confused but curious at the same time. I lowered my head. I guess this is it.

"The what Tita?" Hannah asked, they all looked at me in confusion. I sighed. "I'm leaving you guys and let Freya tell you." Mama said as she stood up from her seat.

When Mama left, we were silent. They were waiting for me to speak up. "What is it that you want to tell us, Frey?" Taehyun asked, I gulped.

"Uh — Mama and Papa decided that we're going back to LA and we're living there once again until Evan is caught. I will be homeschool there." I told the truth and lowered my head.

I don't know what their reaction is but I'm scared. "When will you leave?" I heard Beomgyu asked so I looked at him, everyone was staring at him in pity.

"Tomorrow." I answered, they went silent again. I hate it. The silence. I'm not used to it. "We understand, Frey." Kai said and the others agreed including Beomgyu which made me emotional.

I covered my eyes and started sobbing, the others were kind of surprised that I cried. "Oh! Eya don't cry!" Beomgyu said as he walked towards me to hug me.

I hug him back. I will surely miss him. "I will miss you guys!" I whined, they awed at me. "We will miss you too!" Soon after, all of them hugged me.

Then we broke apart, Beomgyu is beside me caressing my back. "Let's make your birthday happy so this will be your last memory with us." Yeonjun said, I nodded and smiled genuinely.

"Thank you guys, I was glad that I met you all." I said, with that. This birthday was my farewell, They made my birthday happy even though I was sad because of the thought of leaving them. My friends.

Especially Him. Especially Choi Beomgyu. The person who made me special.