016

Freya Point Of View

Freya Point Of View.

"What do you guys think we're going to do tomorrow?" Yuna asked to the nine of us, our Teacher said that we should rest because we're tired for today and our activities will resume tomorrow.

The ten of us are together right now in Yuna and I's room. "I hope we're going to play something fun!" Hyuka said, some of us agreed with him.

"I hope we're having a campfire tomorrow!" Kyline said, all of us agreed with that. I love to have a campfire tomorrow.

That will be fun with them with a game maybe? Truth or Dare? Nah. "Let's go watch a movie!" Yeonjun suggested, all of us agreed.

We have a TV in our room which is good. Yeonjun was the one setting it up. "What do you guys want to watch?" Yeonjun asked, holding the remote.

"Harry Potter!" All of us girls said in unison that made us shocked but we hi-five each other. "Harry Potter it is then." Yeonjun said.

"Marathon?" Soobin asked, we all agreed. Yeonjun then clicked the Sorcerer Stone and then we started watching quietly.

I was sitting between Kyline on my right and Beomgyu on my left. Kyline was talking to Taehyun and I think they are really having fun talking to each other so I don't wanna disturb them.

I just paid attention to the movie silently. After a minute or an hour I guess? I can feel my eyes getting heavier.

I'm sleepy.

I yawned and Beomgyu noticed it. "You can lay your head on my shoulder if you're sleepy." He whispered, I just nodded and laid my head on his shoulder.

I was uncomfortable so I moved to get myself comfortable but I didn't notice I was already cuddling Beomgyu, I was laying on his chest and I think he stiffened.

I realized my bold move and was about to break away from him when he pulled me again. I felt my cheeks heated but I was comfortable so I just give up.

I closed my eyes and that's where I fell asleep.

I woke up when I felt someone moved. I looked at the person and it was Beomgyu, he seems a little taken a back.

I realized I was still cuddling him so I break away. "Sorry." I said, he just smiled at me. "It's fine. At least you were comfortable." He said and giggled.

I smiled at that. It feels good to hear him laugh, it was beautiful. I think I'm falling for him day by day but I'm not going to admit it.

He will think highly of himself. I just know it.

The others were still sleeping so the two of us went outside to eat breakfast. When we went outside, others were also there eating their food.

Beomgyu and I got our own then we sat on the vacant seat and we started eating quietly. "Are you excited for today?" He asked.

"Kinda." I replied, he raised his eyebrows. "Any reasons why you answered kinda?" Beomgyu asked, I chuckled and shook my head.

"Nothing." I replied with a grin on my face, he's also grinning at me. We ate silently again until the others arrived.

"You guys even didn't bother to wake us up so we can eat together!" Jena complained, Beomgyu and I looked at each other and chuckled.

"I think they want alone time." Taehyun said, Kyline agreed and hi-five Taehyun. "I bet they're dating now." Kyline said, I blushed and Beomgyu blushed as well in my peripheral vision.

"Or they are just having a breakfast date." Hannah conclude, Beomgyu and I didn't answer them which they sigh in defeat.

All of them left to get their foods so Beomgyu and I decided to wait for them until they came back.

They started eating while we are having a conversation.

"Everyone! Gather up!" Our teacher called, all of us went to her. "Today, we're going to play a game." Our Professor started, Hyuka clapped his hand in happiness.

"It will be a teamwork. The left side will be the team blue and The right side will be the team red." Our Professor said, I looked at my teammates.

I'm glad that I'm actually team with my friends. We are Team red because we're in the right side.

Others groaned while looking at TXT and I think they want to be on the same team as TXT.

Beomgyu put a hand on my shoulder and I glanced at him but he didn't glance back. I just shook my head.

"The first game we're going to play is Tug Of War." Our Professor continued, isn't that game need to pull the rope on to their side?

Our Professor started explaining the mechanics and I was right! It was really that game.

All of us went to our position and hold the rope. Then we started pulling it.

It was hard of course! My hand is sweaty already and I'm starting to loosen up but I held it tighter and we won!

I looked at my hand and it was already red. Beomgyu looked at it and held it. "Are you okay?" He asked, I just nodded.

He's making me feel butterflies on my stomach again. "Let's play the next game everyone!" Our Professor announced.