"Whatever, we can just make a new one. problem solved"

was their father's words.

it hurt obviously, but not the way they had expected. he had no shame speaking like that right in front of them as if they weren't even there. though they were used to it, the person they called their father only spoke to them when he needed them for their appearance or body. 

"what are we going to tell our customers?"

their mother said when reality had her. (Y/N)'s appearance is what allowed their parents to live, the money that they had brought in ever since they were a child was enough for them to have this small yet luxurious townhouse, good food and the ability to leave the lower class and to the upper middle class.  

(Y/N) just sat there listening to their parent's cheers, celebrations, questions, and answers. their gaze stayed on the floor as if it was the most interesting thing there, their eyes dull and lifeless. their future husband just stared at them, his six eyes fixated on this beautiful being. only there to be looked at, this one gaze was the match to his whole fixation. the thing that started it all. 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

the marriage went smoothly, a beautiful yet private wedding. only being set up two weeks after their meeting. Kokuhsibo and their parents had been planning the wedding for months without (Y/N)s knowledge. they couldn't back out even if they wanted to, they'd only be faced with ridicule and being accused of wasting money.

"so you're just going to waste money?"

"you're so ungrateful, Kokushibo is a very powerful man and you're going to complain?"

even speaking ill of the whole idea caused a whole yelling session dedicated to (Y/N). 

they just sigh as they look out the window as the carriage gets driven at a moderate pace, watching the landscape pass. It was night as Kokushibo refused to go out during the way and refused to let (Y/N) go out alone. her husband just stares at her as if they were the only person in the world. his hand goes out to touch a strand of their hair and tuck it behind their ear.

(Y/N) glances over at him with confusion as his hand lingers behind their ear, he shakes his head as if saying don't worry before removing his hand and removing his attention away from them, looking outside. the carriage stops and Kokushibo exits the carriage, slowly making his way over to (Y/N)'s side. opening the door and gently taking their hand with a subtle smile on his usually serious face. 

"Careful, it's been raining so the ground is slippery"
his deep voice filled with gentleness as (Y/N) walks out, they nod and stare at the ground causing Kokushibo's smile to fade instantly. he leads them inside, refusing to let go of their hands if anything gripping their hands tighter if they tried letting go.

that's when they saw it, as soon as they entered the house they were greeted with statues of them in many different clothes and poses. were these custom-made? (Y/N) got a feeling of dread, this isn't normal, is it? a chill runs down their spine, they swallow the saliva building up in their throat. their eyes widen slightly as they glance over at Kokushibo as they walk through the house. 

why are there so many statues? 

this must have been expensive 

Kokushibo lets go of their hand and enters a room. (Y/N) sighs feeling slightly relieved that he let go but now they are alone surrounded by statues that look just like them, staring at them. (Y/N) swallows and grips their sleeve, playing with it slightly when a door catches their attention. it was slightly open with a light shining through the cracks. their body stepping closer, without thinking their hand slowly opens the door.

it should be alright, right? we're married so I should be able to go where I please...

(Y/N)s eyes widen in fear, their breath hitched as they say what was in the room. the colour drains from their face upon looking around the room. a room filled with photos printed all over the walls, photos of (Y/N), photos of them sleeping, photos of them walking, eating, sleeping, photos of them from when their parents were selling them... their throat dries up as the hairs on their bodies rose. they freeze as their eyes dart all around the room, glancing at each photo when they smell something horrible and metallic. they glance over to where the smell is strongest.  the pulsing of their heart beating through their ears. their eyes widened even more if possible. red splattered over the walls and the floor and a pile of red and people? (Y/N) took a couple of steps back. why were there people piled up here? Were they alive? (Y/N) walks closer and goes out to gently push a body when they froze. a deep voice entering their ears.

"what. are. you. doing?"

it was Kokushibo. he looked furious, he quickly stomped over and grabbed their arm pulling them away from the pile. throwing them outside of the room and onto a wall before closing the door with a slam, locking it with a key. 

"you are not to enter any room without my permission"

he commands as he glares down at (Y/N). his glare was ice-cold and somewhat dominant, I'll be honest if I said it wasn't hot. a cold sweat drips from (Y/N)s temple as they look up at kokushibo in pure fear, they nod slowly hoping to play their cards right to not get hurt.

"Good"

⚛》》》◆《《《⚛

A/N: haven't written anything in a while so I'm open to criticism or final thoughts. I've been trying to get into writing again so I'm open to any criticism