“jungkook is protecting taehyung. It won’t be that easy to kill him.” A hint of hatred appeared in eunji's eyes. She gritted her teeth. “Wait and see. Mom will ruin him for you!”

...

In SNU's D1 dormitory building, taehyung laid on the bed to rest.

At this moment, jimin was extremely worried about the development of the post, much more than he was. “The posts that jungkook had deleted are re-surfacing again. What should we do? Should we continue asking jungkook to help?”

“I’m the one who told him not to interfere with this matter.” taehyung understood eunji too well. He knew with certainty that there was more to come. He would wait to deal with all of it when eunji was finally done.

“Ai, why are you so silly...” jimin said in a worried voice.

“You’re a student at SNU. That makes you eye-catching enough. You’re also jungkook's fiancée. If this matter is suppressed, it won’t be that big of an issue. But if this goes on any longer, the entire country will know that you’re unfilial. By then, your future will be ruined.”

He deliberated over it. “But, as jungkook's fiancée, I suppose you can just marry him. You won’t have to look for a job either...”

“No.” taehyung firmly responded. “I need to work. In fact, I’ve already started working. As a man, building our own worth is the way to become more attractive!”

“Alright then. How have you been building your charisma?”

“I’ve just been working on some games and earning some money through stocks.”

Jimin felt that it was strange for a university student like him to be involved in online games. Furthermore, playing with stocks would likely only earn him some pocket money. It was only much later that he understood just how well taehyung was doing.

Knock, knock!

Someone was knocking on their dormitory door. taehyung turned in confusion to see a beautiful girl in her early twenties standing there.

“Who is taehyung?” She arrogantly began.

“It’s me. What do you need?”

The girl sized him up. “It turns out that you’re taehyung. You don’t even have the basic morals a person should have. It’s one matter if you’re throwing your own face away. You’ve even humiliated SNU. How do you have the face to stay here any longer? If I were you, I would already have quit school.”

She ran her mouth off the moment she arrived. It was clear that she was here to create trouble. Taehyung could not be bothered to even look at her. “This is unrelated to you.”

But the female student continued pressing on. “After you managed to give away a billion dollar donation for SNU, I assumed that you had a compassionate character. But now it seems like you were only fishing for compliments. You did it all for your own vanity. You won’t even visit your own mother! As if you’re kind!”

“I didn’t say that I was kind.” taehyung smiled coldly. “You said that I’m vain and that I’m fishing for compliments, didn’t you?”

As if he would donate such a large sum of money when he was in a hurry to earn more. It was jungkook who had planned this for him.

He stood up and grabbed the girl by her elbow. “Let’s go. We’ll make a trip to the principal’s office and demand for the billion dollars that jungkook donated on my behalf back. Such a large sum of money is worth much more than any reputation! After sacrificing such a large sum, I didn’t even manage to obtain any benefit. Now SNU's old and torn down dormitory won’t be renovated. This will all be your fault.”