Ponyboy Fluff- Studying

I was walking home with Ponyboy, our fingers intertwined and talking about anything and everything.

I didn't want to study but I knew once we got home we would need to. I tried to slow down once we got closer but Ponyboy noticed and laughed, pulling me along.

"C'mon y/n." He laughed, looking back at me as he slightly tugged me.

"Whyy." I groaned, lazily walking with him and into the house. He walked to his room and I stopped in the living room, sitting next to Two-Bit and watching Mickey with him.

I heard the door open again as I took a sip of Two-Bit's beer.

"Y/n." Pony groaned, standing in the doorway. I looked over at him, sweetly smiling as I gave Two his beer back.

"Ponyboy." I mocked, leaning on Two as I looked at him.

"We need to study, let's go." He cracked a smile, holding his hand out for me.

"I don't want to." I whined, hitting his hand away. He groaned, walking over to me and wrapping his arms around my chest, dragging me up.

I giggled, letting him drag me but once we got to the kitchen I got up, running into his and Soda's room but since he was on the track team he was right behind me and basically tackled me onto the bed.

"Hey!" I laughed, shoving him off me and sitting up on his bed.

"We have to study." He smiled, crawling onto the bed and wrapping his arms around me, crawling on top of me and softly pecking my lips.

"I don't want to." I whined, softly smiling as I kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Too bad, we can't fail, it's like half our grade." He teased, kissing my cheek.

"I mean.. We can fail, it just wouldn't be a great decision." I smiled, softly kissing him again.

"Mphh." He mumbled, kissing me back, tightening his grip on me.

"This isn't studying, love." He whispered but he didn't pull away from the kiss.

"I know, if this was studying I'd study 24/7." I smiled, slowly pulling away. He smiled, shaking his head.

"Ok but out of all seriousness we need to study." He said, tucking my hair behind my ear.

"Finee." I frowned, getting up and grabbing my books. I sat down, dropping my books causing them to be louder than I expected. Pony jumped slightly and I felt bad so I grabbed his hand.

"Sorry." I softly smiled, pulling him down slightly, causing him to slip from his spot and fall down onto me.

I groaned, slightly laughing as I just laid back. He laughed, dropping his head to the crook of my neck.

Johnny walked in then walked right back out, causing me to laugh even more.

"Jesus. We need to study now." Pony laughed, getting off me and opening my books.

I rolled my eyes, sitting up and leaning against him, laying my head on his shoulder as I grabbed my notebook and pencil, taking notes with him.

We were taking notes for a while and I heard all the gang in the living room, doing their own thing.

I was exhausted so I crawled into his lap, cuddling up with him as my notes somewhat got sloppier as I became tired.

Ponyboy wrapped one of his arms around me, taking notes with the other and his hand gently moved the fabric of my shirt up, rubbing my side.

I was half asleep at this point and I looked at the clock. It was only 6. I wasn't hungry so I probably won't eat dinner so I just let myself start to fall asleep.

"Y/n." He whispered, shaking me slightly.

"Hmm?" I hummed, not opening my eyes but I still felt him rubbing my side.

"Are you done for tonight?" He sighed as I felt him pick my notebook up, I could hear him flipping through my pages.

"Mhmm." I hummed again, curling into him a little more.

"Ok baby." He sighed, gently kissing my neck. I felt him pick me up and I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

He laughed as he gently laid me on his side of the bed and when I felt his presence gone I opened my eyes, looking around for him but I couldn't once everything went black.

I wouldn't say I was scared of the dark, I guess, but I just didn't like when it was pitch black in new places or places I don't know that well. I mean, I've known Pony since we were little, we grew up together so I've slept over hundreds of times but it wasn't my room so it still felt odd and I always was scared of his room.

"P-Ponyboy?" I whispered, trying to feel if he got in the bed yet.

"Sorry baby." He whispered, crawling on top of me and gently kissing me.

"It's ok." I sighed, wrapping my arms around his neck, gently playing with his hair.

"I love you." He said, pecking my lips.

"I love you too." I smiled, softly kissing him back.

He smiled, placing his hands on my waist and sliding his hands back under the fabric of my shirt, gently rubbing my back as he flipped us over so I was on top of him now.

I buried my face into his chest as his warm hands slid all the way up my back, stopping at my bra.

"Do you want this off?" He whispered in my ear.

I felt my stomach turn into knots but I slowly nodded. He gently unclasped my bra, sliding it off for me.

I blushed as I got comfortable again and he continued to gently rub his hands all over my back.

"Goodnight baby." He said, kissing my neck.

"Goodnight." I whispered, my eyes fluttering shut as he was quickly able to put me to sleep.

——————————————————————————————————

Unedited- 995 words