Chapter-6

"Mumma" His heart stilled, an unknown feeling of rejection filling his mind seeing the girl around fourteen year old standing near to doorframe.

Elif mentally face palmed herself looking at their postiom and then at the girl, she stood back from him who was completely in a shock. His gaze continously shifting from Elif to the girl, just like he is trying to see any similarity in them.

"Bee, how are you" Elif chuckled nervously, making Anabia to bit back a laugh.

"Oh you know just enjoying the chaos here. My eyes are blessed with the moment I saw after a long vacation." Anabia said flashing a mishxevious grin and winked playfully, while Zayd was still trying to wrap his head around the situation.

"Oh-uh. It's nothing like what you think kiddo" Zayd stuttered while trying to regain his composure.

"Kid? Oldie, I'm turning fifteen in two weeks. I'm practically an adult." She plopped down beside Zayd on the bed, clearly enjoying the confusion she was causing.

Zayd stayed silent, he didn't knew exactly what to do. Should he go out without saying anything or should he stay and wait for Elif to say something. On the other hand, Elif for the first time in her life didn't knew how to make a conversation, it was freaking fantastically silent and the look little Anabia was giving them both made her want to twist her little ears. The girl was a little troublemake and a cupid, you can say.

"Come on, you two. Why are you guys standing there like two lovers caught red handed. It's too awkward humans, I am drowning in this freaking sea of silence" Anabia groaned dramatically , shaking her head.

"Your daughter is just like you, hahha" Zayd chuckled nervously, he said to Elif.

"She is not my mumma, oldie." Anabia chuckled looking at his face, which now different emotions shining.

"I am 14 for gods sake, and what do you thubk she had me when she was 9? God that sound so illegal. Dhee, this won't happen. You are already dumb and you chose a guy who is even more dumber. Your kids will be dumbest then" Anabia laughed dramatically at her own joke, while Zayd who was shocked earlier. was now gobsmacked.

"Bee, shutup. We aren't dating, Zayd came to help me fix our possesed lights" Elif was now throwing daggers at Anabia who smiled sheepishly.

"Hey Zayd uncle, nice to meet you! I am Anabia, this lady's sweetest sister and you can call me Bee" Anabia grinned, seemingly unbothered by the awkwardness.

"Umm, hi there. I am Zayd" Zayd said, with a small smile, an awkward smile.

"You look so good, just like you are made for my Elfie" Anabia giggled but a chuckle left Zayd's throat at the mention of her nickname..

"Anabia!" Elif's cheeks reddened with embarassment while Anabia raised her hands in surrender.

"You came from a freaking trip and without freshening you are blabbering here. Go, go freshen up now!" Elif pointed her finger at her, shooing her out of the room.

"Sure thing!" Anabia jumped up and quickly saluted before dashing out of the room as if her life depended on it, leaving Elif feeling flustered behind.

Both of them were now alone and the room screamed silence, the breeze out of the room was the only sound they could her and Elif wanted to jump out of the window from the embarassment Anabia has caused. Zayd was trying to bite back the smile looking at the girl who had a long tongue now standing there with her mouth closed.

"I will leave" Zayd said, a smile playing on his face.  

"Oh yeah, leave. I mean, thanks. Thanks for your help" She stuttered.