Uncontrollable Urge

Start from the beginning

The dick inside her shrunk, and Y/N was trembling as he looks at his own hands.

Akame: Y/N it's ok. We both agreed to this.

Y/N: *teary* B-But I hurt you! I forced myself into you when you protested! I-

*HUG*

Akame: It's ok.......you didn't hurt me like they did.

Y/N kept crying and saying he was sorry as she hugs him gently.

Akame: The night is still young. Do you want to do it again?

Y/N: *GROWL*

She squeaks as Y/N transforms in her own arms, and grabs her hips before he lays on the bed and she was positioned on top of his dick.

*PLUNGE*

Akame: *SCREAM* O-OH FUCK!

It didn't hurt like last time, but still, her stomach felt so full from all the cum still in her. It didn't help too that Y/N was forcing her body down, ramming right into her womb as her face scrunches up in pleasure and pain.

Akame: Y-Y/N HARDER! 'Wait why did I say that?'

She was placed on the edge of the bed, and Y/N held her legs as his dick was thrusted even deeper into her as she cries out loud.

Akame: F-FUCK YES! SHOVE IT ALL IN ME!

She screams as his knot enters her once more, and he held her down as he pounds her with an ever growing hunger to just breed the human underneath him. It didn't take long for Y/N to cum once more, shooting his semen into her vaginal crevices and straight into her womb as her body trembled from an orgasm.'

Akame: 'I-It's breeding me. I can feel it cumming into my womb. I f-feel so full.......and I can't get enough of it!' H-Hey- AH!~

The bed shook as Y/N fucks her into oblivion, trying out different positions with his animalistic side wanting him to breed her over and over again.

Akame: I-I'M CUMMING!!!!

Y/N: *HOWL*-

*CREAK*

Ryuoko: Y/N if you want to talk I-

The door to the apartment opens with Yoshimura thinking Akame was danger for the two adults to catch Y/N holding Akame over the counter top of the small kitchen in his werewolf form. He had already came in her once more, Akame moaning though the two froze at the sight of the adults that barged in so suddenly because of the screaming.

Y/N: Uh........I can explain.

Akame: Wait Y/N you can talk?

Y/N: I'm getting the hang of controlling my emotions. Uh......it's not what it looks like. Well......yeah it's-

Yoshimura: Can you control that form?

Y/N: In the moonlight? Nope.

Ryuoko: *startled* O-Oh my!

Akame: Can you let us change?

Yoshimura: Very well.

He closes the front door, and Akame changes quickly before they look around.

Y/N: Ah we made a mess of the place.

Akame: Y/N...........

Y/N: Does it hurt?

Akame: No......it actually.....*shy* It felt good. Hurt a lot at first but...