⟡ 22) A Blossoming Love⟡

Start from the beginning

"W-What were you guys doing there?!" I shouted at them, embarrassed by the fact that they were spying on us.

"You have no idea how long I've been waiting for you guys to get together already," Yosano says, picking herself up from the floor.

"Wait a minute... You're not even drunk!" I shout at her, noticing her now stable condition.

"Whoops. You caught me," she says, sticking out her tongue trying to act all innocent.

"Don't try to pull this whole innocent act on me! You did this on purpose! You knew how nervous I was!" I shout.

"I also knew that you would never do this on your own. Plus, I was fairly certain that he returned your feelings anyways," she says.

"Wait! You knew how he/she felt!" Me and Ranpo shout at the same time.

"Mostly," she corrects. "I couldn't know for sure and I didn't want to interfere. Not that much, anyway."

I sigh, recollecting all the stress she caused me. "Still. I could've done without the unnecessary stress and anxiety."

"Don't be so hard on her. She was afraid that she might have pushed you to make a move too soon. She wanted you to be sure first," Naomi says after getting up from the ground.

"Fine. It all worked out in the end so I guess it's fine," I sigh.

"Soooo, you two are dating, right?" Naomi asks with curious and hopeful eyes.

"I-I... I mean... we haven't—"

"Yes. We are," Ranpo answers, interrupting me as he wraps his arm around my waist.

I turned to look at him, shocked by how calm he was.

'How can he just say that so casually? How is he not flustered or embarrassed?'

"Ahhhhh, you guys are so cuteeeeeee," Naomi squeals loudly.

"Ok, dial it down, Naomi. You guys are perfect for each other though," Yosano says.

By this point, my face was a red hot mess. The pigment in my cheeks closely resembled that of a strawberry, my ears a matching shade of red.

"Now that you guys got what you wanted, can you leave?" Ranpo asks Naomi and Yosano.

"Awwwww. But—" Naomi starts.

"We'll go," Yosano says, interrupting her and dragging her out of the room, leaving me and Ranpo alone.

"Ranpo—?"

Before I can ask my question, Ranpo pulls me in for a kiss. This kiss was rougher than the first time, not that I minded. I closed my eyes and melted into the kiss, tilting my head to the side a bit.

Ranpo led me over to one of the desks where he lifted me up and placed me on top of it, never once breaking from the kiss. His hands rubbed my thighs up and down, causing me to moan at his touch.

Embarrassed by my action, I break from the kiss and turn my head to the side, bringing a hand to cover my mouth.

'God, that's so embarrassing! Did that sound actually come out of me?!'

"Are you alright?" Ranpo asks me.

"I'm fine. It's just... That... sound I made..." I say.

"What about it?"

"It's embarrassing..."

"No? I'm pretty sure it's normal."

I was shocked to hear him say that. I don't know what I was expecting him to say but I know it wasn't that.