CHAPTER -4

DISCLAIMER;
This story contains grammatical errors and typos,this is just my own imagination the character names scenarios and events.

Please if you don't like this story you can drop it and leave it..ty!!!

Di po ako magaling,I'm just a new writer.

We arrived at the restaurant,papasok palang kami ay nagpapanic na ang mga staff sa loob.
di naako naninibago ,they know us so much.

The waiter approach us and she pointed us to the reserve table ,she leads the way and we followed her.

We are now at the front of the table ,and I was surprised seeing her son moved a chair for her to sit down.

Even the waiter,did that so we can sit ,I looked at him because he's Infront of me .

He's kind of gentleman when it comes to his mother, he is obedient kaya?, respectful?,tssk bakit ko ba iniisip to .

His mom suddenly speak

"So how are you?,your business?", she is facing my mother .

"Everything is fine ellaine ,how about your's?",my mom spoke.

"Likewise,it's good to be hear that our business are in good condition."

"Ofc!,sino ba naman ang hindi gustong lumago Ang kanyang negosyo."

They both chuckled.

Big'lang dumating Ang waiter and magtatanong kong ano Ang gusto na'ming orderin .

"Owh!btw, what do you want to eat??",-tita ellaine.

"It's up to you ellaine".-mom

"Okayy!!"-she looked at the menu to choose what are we going to eat.

At nakaorder na'sya sa waiter Ng bigla itong nag'salita.....

"Wla na ba kayong idadagdag??"-tita ellaine

"Ah, tita can we order salad?"-i spoke

"Uhm ,sure naman ija -yun lang ba ?", Son may gusto kaba?-tita ellaine

"Nothing mom."

"Okayy!-since wla na kayong gustong iorder we need to wait nalang."-mom

He's cold ,ganyan ba talaga siya? Hindi umuimik? ,or hindi niya siguro gustong sumama dahil we are all girls except him.

"Son makipag-kilala ka sa kaniya,para maging close kayu". -tita ellaine.

"YNAH,sweetie you need to be friends with him too." -mom

I just nodded as a respond .

Habang busy si na mommy kaka- usap ay binati ko'sya.

"Ahm,okay kalang ba?"

"Kasi napapansin kong parang di ka okay, siguro you feel awkward."

Tiningnan niya lang ako ,Ng di man lang sumasabat,kainis ha kung di lang ako naaawa dito di kotu papansinin.

"Who are you?"-he spoke

Nagulat ako nangbigla siyang nag'salita ,kaya parang mushroom ako sa gedli.

"Ahm,I'm YNAH SHANE FORD call me YNAH nalang" - I said

"I see "-him

Wow sinapian kaba ni Elsa ,Ang lamig mo e.

"And how about you "-i asked

And hindi man lang nag'salita ,kukunin ko na sana Yung cellphone ko sa Tagal niyang sumagot Ng......

"CALIX KYZER LEDESMA" -he said