𝐈𝐓 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 - Ⅱ

⋆౨ৎ˚⟡˖ ࣪

⋆౨ৎ˚⟡˖ ࣪

EVERYONE GAZE UPON THE [H/C] girl, she was clearly the spot light in the hallways. While Kyran beside her, felt kinda awkward but happy that the teen was getting some attention at her first day.

As every student looked at her, the teen felt slightly anxious till Kyran put his warm hand on to her shoulder.

"It's okay, they aren't staring because they don't like you. They're staring because you're pretty." Kyran whispered, which that made the teen a little better.

"Thanks Kyran that made me feel a little better." The teen thanked Kyran, continuing there way to finding the teen's locker.

As the teen past by, their skin glows as everyone all have their eyes on the [H/C] girl. She has good fashion sense, good hygiene and takes care of herself well which that makes her attractive.

What's more attractive is her natural features, although in her first day here she tried her best to look good. Even if she took effort into her looks, she could still effortlessly look good.

Her scent, her presence to the human eye, just everything. Everything, was so attractive and adorable about her.

"Ah, [Name] this must be your locker!" Kyran said, the teen opened her locker with the password given to her as she puts down her stuff inside the locker.

Once she was done, she closed the locker but then saw a boy with messy, dirty blonde hair. He was dressed very fancy, as the teen assumed they might be rich or something.

"Oh, you must be [Name] the pretty girl everybody talked about." He said, reaching out to take the teen's hand and kissed it.

Meanwhile, Kyran, simply rolled his eyes. "Come on [Name], let's go find your class." Kyran said, holding her hand as Kyran dragged the teen away from the dirty blonde.

"Who's that?" The teen asked, as she balanced herself and walked besides Kyran.

"His name is Prince, he's quite annoying. I suggest you should avoid him, he's one of those rich kids." Kyran answered the teen's question, slightly tightening his grip on to the girl's hand.

"So.. the suit he is wearing makes more sense, you guys don't have any uniforms here?" The teen asked, once again.

"Oh we used to but.. we protest into not wearing the uniform and we won."

As the two head upstairs, looking for the teen's class, Kyran found it right in the corner which the teen's first subject was math.