𝐈𝐓 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 - Ⅰ

⋆౨ৎ˚⟡˖ ࣪

⋆౨ৎ˚⟡˖ ࣪

A STORMING TEENAGER walks out of her room devastated as she heard the news, she have to transfer schools because of her father's job.

Almost about to cry, she holds it in. Going through her pockets and fishing for her phone, and calling one of her friends to break the news.

"No way you're seriously going to THAT school?" Veronica said through the phone, as the teen scoffed.

"I mean.. it might not be that bad Veronica." The teen said, trying to calm Veronica as the teen knows she has a pure hatred towards yan' high.

"No way, you have the beauty and brains [Name]. You don't belong there!" Veronica shouted, the teen puts speaker away from their ear as in result of Veronica becoming loud.

"don't worry Veronica, I'll catch you later." The teen said, hanging up as she puts her phone back in her pockets.

She looks around, good thing she wasn't going to move houses since yan' high was also at the city she lives in.

Going back to her pretty pastel room, and dropping all her body weight on to the bed, she groaned.

"Ugh.. anyways why does Veronica hate that school so much?" The teen mumbled through her pillow, but heard a loud yell from downstairs.

"[Name]!! Come down here!"

She groaned, leaving her phone on the bed as she makes her way downstairs, met by her mother and father.

"Hey sweetie! I heard about your talk and I know it's gonna be hard for you because for the past years, you grown overly attached to vengeance high." Her mom puts both of her hands on the teen's shoulders almost reassuring her it is okay.

"I don't know mom, Veronica seems mad at me for going there." The teen said, as her mom simply chuckled.

"Oh honey, don't let her get to you. Why don't you go outside?" Her mom said, as her mom puts away her hands.

The teen walks away, opening the door and gently closing it once as she was outside, looking around the city,

The tall buildings, traffic lights, cars passing by, students walking past—the teen stopped, she saw two girls at a nearby cafe. They look like students but, why aren't they wearing any uniform?

The teen thought, 'well it's gonna be really stupid if I just randomly walked up to them and asked if they are students.' the teen rolled her eyes and crossed the road, passing by the two girls before she felt someone stop her by pulling her sleeve.