Chapter 1 - Evergreen

FUCK ITGOT REMOVED☹️
Duffs pov*

I clean the blood from my mouth walking over to the table where Axl is sat laughing hoarsely whilst grabbing onto Slash's shoulder.
"Class starts now!" Miss Stossian announced everyone got up to go whilst I waited for Steven since he was the only once in my next class. He hurried eating his spaghetti and we hurried through the busy corridors to class.
"Your late." Our reacher said as if we didnt know already, I huffed sitting down and opening my book to a new page. Steven was beside me lay against his desk using his arms and hair as a pillow, why was he so adorable? I have no idea, im not even slightly attracted to men in any way, I fell into a deep trance watching him, he looked so relaxed.
"Steven!" My teacher yelled snapping me out, I looked up towards my teacher and back at Steven who looked at me and rolled his eyes, i bit my lip. Holy. Fuck.

-You can pack up!" Our teacher said placing her books into her bag.
"Finally." Steven says with an annoyed tond to his voice, we walked out into the hallway crowded by people, Steven grabbed my hand to not loss me. I felt flustered, I bite my cheek with eyebrows slightly raised. I hear a faint voice.
"Steven got a boyfriend?" And some laughs hyena-like I turned my head to look around, some short guys around 5'4 I just turned around, we got there before the others which felt like always.
Finally they had all came and so we practiced the song, we had made it up and named it 'Rocket Queen'.

BY THE WAY IM SORRY IF I AM LATE TO POST IM A BIT BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND SOME OTHER THINGS W FAMILY ETC BUT IM TRYING🫶