Chapter 2: Me before you

||Nicholas POV||

Born to a medical doctor mom and a farmer/expert Mechanic as a parents I always wanted more for my life.

Despite my mom giving up her medical career for love and dad, his formula one dream they did ok.

Today, parents were the owners of Anderson International Limited.

That is a Agriculture and Manufacturing conglomerate.

My brother's, Conroy & Sebastian, ran Anderson farm operations and Anderson Distribution operations respectively.

My big sister, Crystalline, ran the Hardware & Farmstore.

While our mother is the VP of Group Operations and the resident doctor for Rowe Town Health Center.

I am the independent Auditor/IT Consultant.

All of us are directors on the board of directors getting a million a month salary.

My dad is the President & CEO of Anderson International and Head mechanic of Anderson Motors Group.

He also does work for the Black Thunder Racing Team, which he formed and owns.

I never wanted to be like my two big brothers and sisters working on the farm or in a wholesale or worst, my annoying security guard sister.

So I made use of my situation when my dad and I fell out at 16.

So the millitary became my home for 13 years and took me around the world.

I kept my head down and got my MBA in Business Management, Masters in Civil Engineering and Bsc in supplies & Logistics Management

In addition to Degrees in Cybersecurity, Accounting, and Media.

Then walked away to built my own empire, still growing. Started my own family.

Then with my travels I got in bed with the Hargrave Family.

This landed me the position of Head of the Audit Comittee and Non-Execuetive Director of Tunsan Jamaica Limited.

It was hell, lost my wife and had a cheating girl, soon to be ex.

But outside of that, I have a 10 million trust fund, shares in over 30 companies and a multinational company.

My favorite thing was to drive up to help my family to do the books each month and get food.

Tusan Jamaica Limited HQ
Five days ago

I was seated with the Group HR & Training Manager, Raymond. He looked at me resignation letter and all the separation documents.

My legal team was with me and i was there.

"Mr. Weller, this is a bad time for you to leave us.

We are short staff," he quickly told me and Rohan, my lawyer.

I then said, "Well, I am tired of Jason and his foolishness. So I am going to leave his company."