After school

It's basically his daily life after school m'k. I know it's a little boring but I think the story still needs some building!

Killua's Pov
-------------------------------------------------
I had to walk around 4-3 blocks to get to the small coffee store.

When I walked in I was instantly met with the strong smell of cinnamon and coffee beans.

I walked into the back and to my locker where I changed from my school uniform to a white-tee with a small green heart on the left shoulder.

The pants were simple just a pair of black slacks. The green apron was tied into a small bow in the back and was a common apron.

I did NOT appreciate the look it was almost as hideous as Gons Boots.

I clocked on and took people's orders luckily there wasn't a lot of drama or anything though a lot of people kept on trying to give me their number, it was hella annoying.

I was the person to make and give the coffee most of the time but the store manager likes to move me into the server or cashier.

"Your face has always attracted customers!" (-Store manager (Max)

I didn't like it but figured it's because of my average looks. I mean I consider myself a solid 6-10 I really didn't think that I was attractive but others seem to disagree.

Like with Leorio I had met him because Aluka was sick and he stared at me for a solid minute before asking if I was me.

I guess I had changed a little in my looks. My body was a little slimmer and my hair was a little longer, my waist was smaller, I grew a little too 5'4 and I started to take care of my health.

But I didn't think I changed that much!

I still had freaky white hair and unaturely pale skin so I was sure most people would find me to be a 5/10 or maybe even a 4.

Shaking my head, I got back to work.

Most of the time I'm just running food or working the register.

------------------------------------------------------------------
*After work*

I get off work around 3-4 pm. I'm just glad to be off work.

I started my walk to the forest,(the one behind the school) I went there to practice my nen before and now it's kinda like its own destined training grounds.

Walking up I start to run towards the more secluded areas of the forest. There's a secluded place inside where I can practice my nen.

I've already come up with more abilities I hadn't used before. Like using the electricity as a coat of defense, it makes things a bit more painful for your enemy to hit you. Or how I figured out how to paralyze people by directing the lighting to hit specific joints. My favorite is the easy hair dues daily.

I practice my nen for around an hour then I work on basic training. Sit ups, pull ups, squats, pushups, etc. I finally finished around 5-6 pm or so then started on my way to the library.

I read mostly about history, horror, wars, dark fantasy, and ("DEFINITELY NOT ROMANCE") the last one being a guilty pleasure of mine.

I walk out of the library around seven. I start my walk back "home"

I know I should be more grateful for having somewhere to stay but I still feel worried.

I know, I could over power anyone in this world but I'm still worried about my friends in my own world,I always find myself wondering about what I should do.

Then there's the whole alien trying to blow up the world thing! I could already feel my anxiety rising. I hurry to calm myself down before I start to panic.

(Head cannon of mine that Killua has separation anxiety and it got worse after Gon left, but he never told Gon or Aluka about it)

After finally making it back home. I go inside and am greeted with fresh pastries and the smell of freshly baked bread.

I head upstairs and wash up then I change into black pants, a tan T-shirt, and a slightly darker tan apron I put my hair up into a ponytail and start completing orders. By the time I finish it is around 9-10 I head up stairs one more time to change and get to bed after I finish completing my homework.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey.. sorry about the delay I don't have the best immune system and struggle with school most of the time so I don't really post much cuz I want to make them longer.

So I would like to know if I should make shorter chapters but more frequently
or
longer chapters with longer space in-between

Anyway have a good day y'all ☺️