3 | Backseat Freestyle / Sherane A.K.A Master Splinter's Daughter ( pt. 1 )

Start from the beginning

"Oh for real?" I chuckled as my hands slid down to her ass.

"Yeah," she batted her eyelashes.

"Where you stay? If you don't mind me asking," I asked.

"Down the street from Dominguez High."

"That's not Compton, right?"

"Yeah," she chuckled. "Correct."

"Damn that's far," I sighed.

"So?" she pulled on my belt, and gave me another grin, before disappearing up the stairs.

I could tell by the way she looked at me, she wanted me just as I bad I wanted her. Without any hesitation, I followed closely behind her, but I got stopped before I even reached the stairs.

"K. Dot we done. We about to hurry up and dip. Are you coming?" Xavier whispered to me.

His words were rushed, and I barely made out what he said.

"No. I'll catch up with y'all later," I replied.

"Alright then. Be safe. Literally. Wrap your shit. I saw that girl you was just with. She's bad! Do what you have to do bro," he laughed.

"Whatever man," I chuckled. "And be safe? Nigga I should be telling you that. Go before you get your ass caught!"

He gave me a slap on the back, rushed through the crowd, and disappeared out the front door.

When I finally arrived upstairs and found the girl, she was where I least expected her to be. I expected her to be in one of the bedrooms, but I ended up finding her in the bathroom. She was sitting on the bathroom counter, with a 'I've-been-expecting-you' look. Once entering the bathroom, I closed the cherry wood door behind me, and made sure I locked it. I then made my way over to her, and positioned myself in between her legs.

"What took you so long to get the hint?" she asked me, as she pulled my shirt up over my head.

"I got distracted."

"Not by another female I hope."

"Nah. One of my buddies," I shrugged my shoulders.

"Better have been," she snapped.

Once removing my shirt from my body, she tossed my shirt across the bathroom, and crashed her lips on mine as she undid my belt. I quickly noticed how passionate and experienced she was with her tongue, which was perfect, because that was something we shared in common. Here I was about to have sex with this girl who I had never met before, before a few minutes. I didn't even know her name for crying out loud! But right now, none of that mattered because my other head was thinking for me.

The bathroom counter was fairly big, so she laid back on the counter, and pulled me closer. She smiled against my lips as I climbed on top of her. My jeans were already off, and so was her dress. I drew my lips away from hers, and kissed the side of her mouth. I slowly made my way down to her neck, and she moaned slightly. As I slid her her underwear off, she did the same with mine.

Right when I was about to enter, her phone rang.

"Shit," she breathed as she suddenly took her cellphone from out of her bra.

Once looking at the caller i.d, she sighed as she answered the phone, and ordered me to be quiet. Because of how loud the person on the other end was, and of course how quiet I was, I could hear the other persons every word.

"Hello?" she answered in a shaky voice.

"Why haven't you been answering my fuckin' calls?" yelled the person on the other end.

"Baby I told you already! I'm out with my girls!"

My eyes suddenly widened. Both at the fact that the person on the end was supposedly her boyfriend, and of course, the words that just came out of her mouth was a big ass lie.

"You aren't a very good liar."

"I promise I am!"

"You been out with those ugly ass friends of yours all fuckin' day. It's rolling on midnight and your ass is still not home! You need to hurry your ass up and tend to my needs!"

"I'm sorry baby. I'm on my way. Alright?"

Before she could even hang up the phone, her boyfriend hung up on her first. As soon as I heard the click on the other end, both of us instantly looked at each other with an awkward facial expression plastered across our faces. She then sat the phone down on the counter as she let out a long sigh.

"I'm sorry um-"

"Kendrick," I rolled my eyes.

I told her my name less than twenty minutes ago, and she didn't even care to remember it. On top of that, she also didn't care to tell me that she had a boyfriend. More importantly, who ever the hell this guy was, just fucked up my chance of getting some pussy tonight.

"Yeah. Um. I have to go. I'm sorry," she stated as I climbed off of her, and watched as she got dressed, then quickly left out the bathroom without another word.

As I sat on the bathroom counter, so many thoughts were going through my mind. After everything that happened tonight, I felt like a dumb ass. I felt like picking something up and throwing it across the room. The only thing nearby at the moment that I could throw was my phone, but I obviously wasn't about to risk that. Instead, I took my cell phone out of my pocket to make a call. There was only person on my mind that I knew who could help me at this moment. Once taking my phone out, and scrolling through my contacts, I quickly stopped at the person number who I was looking for. Thank God the person answered just on the second ring, because I wouldn't know what I would do if they didn't answer.

Just the voice that I needed to hear from - Jordin.