1. 𝖥𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝖣𝖺𝗒 - Starting off

Song: Bad Girls - M.I.A

It was only a month ago when I had landed in Saudi Arabia. You see, my family is rich it has always been that way hopefully will stay that way (🤑🤑). However it was only ever my Mum and me...

When I was only a year old my father mysteriously left for literally no reason at all (typical wattpad backstory 🙄). Although my memories of him are extremely vague, I still miss him very much.

My mum being the rich rich girl she is decided it would be a RICH idea to move to Saudi Arabia!?? 😤

Anyways that brings us to me now living in a luxurious mansion (😛😛) in Saudi Arabia getting ready for my first day of school. Much like England unfortunately, we have to wear a school uniform so yeahhh..

school uniform:

!!YOU DO NOT HAVE TO HAVE THIS ONE IF YOU DO NOT WANT IT!!

----------------------

6:30 A.M @ The Kendi Mansion

*RING* RING* *RING* *RING*

"ugh.. do I really have to wake upp??" You grumbled as your eyes fluttered open

"YES YOU DO YOUNG LADY!!" your mother called from just down the hall.

"Damn she really heard that? Big ass ears dayum." You silently whispered to yourself

"WATCH YOUR MOUTH DES!" She shouted back.

"Oop sorry ma 😭" You shouted back in a more awake voice

After 5 mins of literally questioning you and your mum's life decisions you finally got out of bed but ofcourse you instead of just using your legs you picked the lazier option, falling out of bed 🤦🏾‍♀️

That's when you actually decided to stand up and enter your ensuite bathroom which included a 2 in 1 bath + shower and a skincare fridge and cabinet containing all lf your skincare and selfcare items in general.

Once you had take a 20 minute shower you checked the time to which it read, 6:55. You still had time left to get ready. Once you had applied vanilla 😋 scented body butter and deodorant you put on your uniform and spritzed on some Christian Dior vanilla diorama perfume because yum 😋 😋.

A/N: Guess what my fav perfume scent is 😭✌🏾

By then it was 7:15 so you got started on skincare and makeup!