ᴄᴘ 1

| sᴀ'ᴅᴇʟɪ ᴍᴀʀɪᴀ ᴍᴀʏ |
📍: sᴀ'ᴅᴇʟɪs ʜᴏᴍᴇ
   4/6/ 2024
12:00 ᴘᴍ

i woke up to a loud alarm. shaking my head and rubbing my eyes while grabbing my phone to check the time.

" 12:03." i mumbled to myself. moving around hoping off my bed grabbing my phone. as i walked to the bathroom as i heard my phone ring.

                                    gossip club 🫢.

                        accept ✅.              decline ❌.

i smiled before clicking accept. " heyy y'all. " one of my best friends sage screamed into the microphone. " heyy girllll" said brooklyn replying to sage. " hey my girlssss!" i said talking to brooklyn and sage.

it was quiet until sage said " soo likee.. y'all tryna go to the bar or sum today?" sage asked cheesing at the camera." ooo yess, i heard them fine niggas be at our bar atl. " i asked grabbing my hair to put it in a bun..

" oo yes, them niggas be so fine there. i'm down."brooklyn said setting the phone up. " so shitttt... what the time, so i can start getting ready before hand. " i said looking at the camera.

" probably around like 6?" sage asked raising a brow. " fine by me." i said checking the time." 12:46" i mumbled " but i need to go to the store , y'all want me to come pick y'all up and y'all get ready wimme?" i said cheesing already knowing the answer.

" yesss!!" they said in sync nodding there head." alright, i'm finna take a shower then ima be otw. " i said walking to the shower starting the water. " okay boo." sage and brooklyn said getting go to go shower us all hanging up the call.

i stripped , played P power by gunna. hoping in the shower. i let the water go down my body turning around so it can get my back.

20 ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

i got out the shower, grabbing my towel and wrapping it around my body. walking into my room, going to my closet and trying to find something to wear. i picked out some gray leggings, a hoodie with a puffer jacket, and some slides.

sᴀ'ᴅᴇʟɪ ᴏᴜᴛꜰɪᴛ

sᴀ'ᴅᴇʟɪ ᴏᴜᴛꜰɪᴛ

ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ sʜᴇ ᴘɪᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ʙʀᴏᴏᴋʟʏɴ ᴀɴᴅ sᴀɢᴇ.

" heyy my bitches!!" i screamed as i started driving off after picking brooklyn up since her house was further from ours. " heyyy!! " they both screamed turning the music up.

ꜰʀᴇᴀᴋ ʜᴏᴇ ʙʏ sᴘᴇᴀᴋᴇʀ ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋᴇʀs

0:35 ━❍──────── -5:32
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%

" this my shitttt!!" sage said dragging the T as she started twerking in her seat. " brooklyn got up twerking in her seat. " get it sageee , get it brooklynnn" i said cheesing hyping them up.

10 ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ
ɴᴀʀᴅᴏ ᴡɪᴄᴋ
📍ʀᴀʏᴍᴏɴᴅs ᴄʀɪʙ
4/6/24
3:30

" hell , we need to get the hell out the house today." nardo complained to his homeboys raymond, and martell.

" true true." raymond agreed nodding his head "
let's go to dis bar downtown. all the fine hoes be down there." martell said smirking. " i'm down ." raymond and martell said nodding his head.

" well nigga speak what time?" nardo said rubbing his face and taking a deep breath. " 6?" martell asked smirking." fine by me mart. " nardo and mond said nodding and sitting in quiet until nardo got up.

" i'm finna dip, so i'll catch y'all niggas later. " nardo said dapping them up and leaving the living room." bye mama. " nardo yelled saying by to raymond's mama."

raymond's mother was like a mother to nardo, nardos mother was barley in his life. she was absent till he was able to move out, so he never got the love he was suppose to give from his mom. so when nardo went to raymond's home.  nardo haven't had a girlfriend since like 17 cause his ex. yanni, she was toxic and controlling.

nardo couldn't take that shit no more. he broke up with ha ass and told her " man , yo ass gon have to leave me the hell alone. ian fuckin with you nm. " nardo wasn't even worried about her, she gave terrible head, and couldn't pleasure him for shit.

anyways back to this damn story 🤦🏽‍♀️.

nardo got in his car and drove off playing one of his songs. " man ngl ts fire" he mumbled in his regular tone voice. " he said making his way home.

sᴀ'ᴅᴇʟɪ ᴍᴀʀɪᴀ ᴍᴀʏ
📍sᴀ'ᴅᴇʟɪs ʜᴏᴍᴇ
4/6/24
4:56

" damn , time moving quick." brooklyn announced making everybody lift they head up. " what time it is?" I asked kinda mumbling but loud enough for her to hear me." 4:57" she said looking at me and sage." damnmm. " me and sage said as our brows furrowed.

———————————————————————————
so y'all this about it today, cause i'm tired 😂😂🤦🏽‍♀️. i for school tmr tooo bye yaallll. 😂😂