Chapter 6

Sora's P.O.V. 

I woke up what may have been hours ago, my arms and legs bound by something tightly. My body ached from this uncomfortable position. I couldn't move, or make a sound. The tape over my mouth made my skin ache. I cried and whimpered to myself as I stared at the floor. I wanted someone to come but I was scared of whoever had taken me. I suddenly became numb again as I remembered what my father did, my core and stomach aching more tears pricking my eyes as the numbness took over my eyes dried of tears and I just stared into the distance. Until the sound of footsteps coming closer caught my attention and my head shifted slightly as much as I could in the direction as the door clicked and opened.

I tried to shift my body to push myself back but it was no use, it hurt more to try than it did to stay still letting the fatigue take over. I just looked in the direction of suddenly four men. I recognized some of them before my eyes landed on a pair of familiar chocolate-brown eyes. My eyes widened as a tear slipped down my cheek. Here I thought he might have been some gentlemen who would sweep me off my feet. But he took me. He abducted me from my life. I should be relieved, he did what I had no courage to do. But I would never let him know that, but the fact that he kidnapped me. Still scared the hell out of me. I stared at him with wide eyes before my eyes shifted over the other two I recognized, the two who had been joking around at the store. I gulped softly as my eyes made their way to the last standing man. He looked intimidating as he stared at me. 

I whimpered as he slowly approached me sitting me up in a somewhat more comfortable position. He wiped the tears away quickly before going back to his intimidating stance. "How much do you know about us?" He said as he slowly and gently pulled the tape off of my mouth a soft sob leaving me that was being held in. I looked up at him with pleading eyes, I wanted to hide somewhere, to curl up and cry. I was relieved I wasn't with my tormentor anymore. But they were still intimidating. And being in a room with four large men, while I was tied up and helpless. I didn't like this feeling of vulnerability. "I don't even know you... I just met them yesterday... he saved me from hitting the concrete then they took off..Please...just don't hurt me.. I promise I won't tell anyone about this..." I cried out, my tears more heavy as I realized my vulnerability in front of them. Making me shift my arms to get them free, even though it ached with the burn of friction as the tape pulled at my skin.

The older-looking one growled softly looking at the chocolate-eyed one, approaching me. He pulled out a knife which made me whimper and let out a scream as I braced myself for whatever impact was coming, only to feel my arms release and my legs get freed. Before he stepped back they all stood in front of the door. Blocking my only escape. I whimpered and pushed myself back into the wall furthest from them. If I couldn't escape I don't want to be near any of them. 

"Well nonetheless, you can't leave now. You have seen our faces. So you will stay here. But there are rules. You obey everything you're told to do. If any of us ask you to do something you do it. You will cook and clean when told. And you are to not talk back. Do you understand?" The intimidating one said again. I nodded quickly looking at the ground. "Oh also, you will respond with yes sir or no sir. To all of us. There are 4 more members you haven't seen yet. So in a few hours, you will meet them, until then," He says as he looks at the chocolate-eyed boy. "It is your responsibility to get her presentable." He said coldly. "Yes, sir..." I said feebly back in response, my voice shaking and cracking as more tears filled my eyes.

"Go with him." He pointed to the chocolate-eyed boy, his hair was tied back as he walked closer to me and grabbed my arm lifting me and making me follow him up a couple of flights of stairs, and into a corridor of rooms, before we entered a room full of paintings a desk and a bed, it was rather huge, but he shoved me into the room and closed the door. His face was emotionless as he pointed to a door. "Shower, I will get you a pair of clothes to change into." He said coldly. I nodded softly before remembering one of the rules a whimper leaving me. "Y...yes sir..." I said softly. "You don't have to calm me that here, just in front of the other guys. I'm Hyunjin, sorry about this though. We couldn't take any chances." He spoke a little softer than before pulling out some clothes that looked like they would be way too big. I looked at them wide-eyed, "I..I don't think these will fit me.." I mumbled softly.

He sighed and texted someone and soon the door was knocked on and a deep voice was on the other side, "Hyung, I got the clothes you asked for. But why do you-" The voice was cut off by the door shutting in his face again as Hyunjin approached me with the clothes taking the previous ones from me and handing me the smaller ones. I looked at them before tearing up softly. "Shower now!" He said again which made me scurry into the bathroom, I tried to shut the door but he stopped me. "Don't think of escaping, I don't have a window in this bathroom." He said a small smirk on his cold face. I nodded softly as he shut the door suddenly and I looked around he was right. I sighed softly and carefully pulled the dirty clothes from before off stepping into the hot scalding water, trying to forget every hand that was laid on me ever. 

Suddenly tears were coming from my eyes again, why did I cry so much? Ugh. I hate my emotions, can't they just disappear, like I want to? I thought to myself as I wrapped my arms around myself sinking the wall as I hissed in pain from the pain I felt everywhere. After what felt like a while I slowly stood up and stepped out of the one hot water, turning it off. I whimpered at the sudden cold air. My eyes widened as I realized I didn't have undergarments. I quickly wrapped myself in a towel and peeked my head out the door seeing Hyunjin on his bed. I cleared my throat once as he looked at me, "I...I don't have undergarments..." He nodded softly and threw me a pair of boxers and a roll of bandage wraps. I looked at him confused and he just shrugged. I sighed and closed the door. I wrapped my chest carefully and then pulled on the boxers, before pulling on the clothes and drying my long hair.

I bit my cheek as I slowly picked up my dirty clothes and walked out of the bathroom, He stood up and took my old clothes before pointing to his bed. I nodded softly and sat down quickly, scared of angering him. When a knock on the door pulled our attention, he opened it to reveal one of the other two from the room earlier, the buffer one of the two. I gulped softly, he looked like he had the strength to hurt me badly, and my thoughts rang out through my head. I just stared at them while they exchanged words and Hyunjin nodded softly. He closed the door and turned to me with apologetic eyes, "Time for you to meet the others. Remember to respond with Sir.. I don't want you getting hurt." He said as he approached me and placed his hand gently on my cheek, it caught me off guard and scared me a bit, but it also gave me a weird feeling in my chest I never felt before.

I nodded softly, as we both moved and I followed him to wherever we were supposed to go, my anxiety and fear increasing... Four more men aside from the four I saw... Eight men...And I have to do whatever they say. My fear increased as I started to shake involuntarily.  Soon turning a corner and was met with seven pairs of eyes staring at me and the man next to me. I gulped softly as one of the men looking younger suddenly raised his hand enthusiastically, "Dibs" He yelled as he stepped quickly towards me.  I stepped back quickly cowering away from him, Hyunjin stepping in front of me. "Jisung, stop it, you are going to scare her more." One of the others said to the one who approached me so quickly. Jisung... his hair covered most of his face, he looked adorable but terrifying at the same time. My eyes scanned over all of them, A blonde-haired man who looked like a ray of sunshine yet intimidating at the same time. A man that somehow reminds me of a puppy. And the one who spoke out looking to be the youngest of them. My eyes scanned the ones I saw already and the other man who hadn't said anything that was in the room with me earlier was scowling looking me up and down.

I shivered internally. The older-looking man spoke up first and introduced everyone to me. The scowling man was Minho, the buff one was Changbin, then there was Hyunjin, and next was Jisung who scared me, Felix the supposed ray of demonic sunshine once he spoke I got shivers, Seungmin the puppy-looking one. Jeongin is the youngest. I was supposed to obey all of them. I bowed softly to them, my legs shaking as I made fists to keep my hands from shaking. As they all just stared at me, before one spoke up asking if I had eaten yet. I gulped softly not sure how to answer for a moment before I realized they were waiting for an answer. "N....no...S..sir..." I stuttered out quickly. "Well then lets get you food." One of them said while the others agreed and all turned to walk into what seemed to be a kitchen. I looked at Hyunjin and he nodded in the direction telling me to follow them as he walked behind me.