"Well when you're done doing that I need you to meet me at my dad's only company building" Oliver told her.

Kara nodded "I should get going" she stood up but was pulled back down by Oliver and she landed on his lap as he pressed his lips against hers.

Oliver pulled back first after a few minutes "I've been waiting all day to do that" he said against her lips.

"Yeah" Kara let out a breath and got off of him "I'll see you tomorrow" she said giving him one last kiss before walking out the room.

"Oh there you are!" Moria said "Tommy told me to tell you that was going to wait in the car for you" she said noticing Kara's lips.

"Thank you" Kara smiled leaving the mansion.

↢↣↴↢↣↴↢↣

Queen Mansion — Oliver's POV

It was thundering out, Oliver laid by the window shivering as he was having a nightmare.

~~~

Flash

~~~

"One, two, three," Sara counted how close the lighting was getting  close to them as Oliver poured them some "It's getting closer" Sara added. "That's not very scientific" Oliver took a sip of his champagne.

"What would you know about science, Mr. Ivy League dropout?' Sara teased.

"I happen to know a lot about science. I know about fermentation. I know biology." Oliver kissed her.

"Laurel's gonna kill me," she sat her glass down "Oh, she's so gonna kill me."

"Your sister will never know. Come here." He said, they fell back on the bed and him being on top of her.

"Ha Ha ha!" Sara laughed as thunder hit "Ok, that one was really close."

"Sarah, we're gonna be fine" he kissed her.

The champagne glasses tilt and suddenly the cabin flips and they're thrown to opposite sides of the room, Sara screamed hitting her ankle on something, Oliver regains his balance and looks up to find Sarah only to see her ripped away by the ocean.

"Sara?" Sara's body went into the water screaming "Sara!"

Oliver now in the ocean himself screams for Sara, he saw Kara, he swam over to her.

"Oliver" she looked at him then saw the boat light.

~~~

Flash

~~~

"Oliver? Wake up. Oliver?" Moria said.

Moira wakes Oliver. He wakes up in attack mode, flips her and puts his hand to her throat

"Oliver!" Walter shouted snapping Oliver out of his trans, Oliver looked at Walter then at Moria.

"I'm sorry. I'm so... I'm so sorry" Oliver murmured as Walter helped Moria up.

"Oh, it's ok, Oliver. It's all right, sweetheart. You're home. You're home." Moria told him.

↢↣↴↢↣↴↢↣

Skip the Thea scene, he already gave it to her.

↢↣↴↢↣↴↢↣

"Your funeral blew" Tommy said as he drove his Mercedes SLR. "Did you get lucky?" Oliver asked.