Chapter 2: the Invitation and a Vacation

(A/N: So when we decide to make this a oneshot book we were already in the process of chapter 2 so y'all enjoy I love you my little comets!)

⚠️TW WARNING PLEASE TAKE CAUTION ⚠️: this chapter contains slight sexual content such as: revealing clothes

Key:

Italic is thoughts

Bold + Italic is time skip or a location

Bold is characters that aren't in person, on a call, a note, letter, etc.

Underlined is to emphasize the word

Now your ready to read, enjoy!

3rd Person POV:

Hiro, Baymax and his friends went back to Fred's house to search up these coordinates, they found the exact island Kerrigan searched for earlier. "Why do you think these coordinates have Tadashi's name..?" Hiro asked as looked towards his friends. "It could possibly mean Tadashi is alive... However that is far fetched... But if Callaghan survived, maybe Tadashi did too..." Suddenly the doorbell rings making Fred leap towards the door. However of course Heathcliff got to it quicker, there was another butler holding a letter, with Hiro's name on it.

"Huh..? I didn't know Hiro's mail got delivered here!" Fred took the letter back to his friend's and handed too hiro "hey Hiro, it's for you!" Fred smiled as he handed Hiro the letter. Hiro tore the wax seal off the letter and opened it, pulling out the card from inside. "It's like an invitation of some sort..."

Inside were 5 silver pieces of paper and a note card, Hiro read the card out loud. "If you miss your brother and he is what you seek, come at the docks when the sun reaches it's peak" Hiro and his friend looked at the card suspiciously, wondering who would've sent this.

At the docks

Hiro and his friends arrived at the docks looking for the boat they'd be travelling on. Fred however seemed more excited than the others. Hiro was still suspicious about this situation, suddenly Fred gasps at the sight of a giant yacht. "Fred don't even that's not the boat were looking for..!" Hiro shouts at him when suddenly a butler walks up to Fred, bowing to him and his friends. "Good evening... My young mistress hopes you didn't have any trouble finding your way here..." The butler spoke in a very monotoned voice. "'Young mistress'..?"

Fred spoke softly seeming confused by the term. Where Baymax started to explain while pointing his index finger upwards "'young mistress' is the female term for master or boss or can even be used as a term of endearment during-!" Hiro quickly interrupted before Baymax could finish that sentence. "WOAHH!! OK BUDDY, THATS ENOUGH!" Hiro shouted his face turning bright pink. The butler then clears his throat.

"Will you... 5 please follow me..." The butler walked up the steps to get on to the yacht. Hiro, Baymax, Fred, Gogo, Honey Lemon, and Wasabi slowly follow behind him. Once at the main deck of the yacht they saw a gorgeous sunset view. "Wow... This place is beautiful..!" Honey Lemon smiled at the view, a few more butlers pulled their luggage on to the yacht. "I must excuse myself for a moment... I must go collect the young mistress... Please feel free to look around..."

The butler spoke before leaving the 5 of them on the upper deck to go get Kerrigan. "Wow! This place is awesome!" Fred smiled and laid back on one of the chairs that leaned back (A/N: I don't know what those chairs are called there like the ones at pools and lay all the way back and you sunbathe in them ya know? I think some of you do if you live near a public pool anyways continue!) the chair was made of oak wood and had grey cushions for padding Fred sighed in relief as he laid down