"Okay" I said getting out the car going inside.

Khylan

After me and Justice finish eating we came back to my place so we could chill and watch movies.

"It's almost time to redo your hair already." She said playing in my hair as I laid on her stomach.

"I know my shit grow face as fuck." I said rubbing my hand on my head.

"Yea you got th-." She started to say before she pushed me off her and rushed to the bathroom.

"You good?" I asked hearing what sounded like her throwing up. Getting up I walked in the bathroom seeing her leaning over the toilet. Walking up to her I moved her hair out the way.

"You need some water?" I asked she shook her head yea standing up going back in the room I went to my mini fridge I had and grabbed a water bottle taking it back to the bathroom giving it to her.

"You good?" I asked walking behind her as she brushed her teeth.

"Yea I think it was something I ate." She said grabbing paper towel wiping her mouth when she was done looking up at me through the mirror.

Throwing the paper towel away she leaned her body back against mine closing her eyes I wrapped my arms around her.

Me and her are together we just vibing I guess she wants to talk to Justin before we make any big moves so for now I guess we best friends that fuck.

"I'm sleepy." She said yawning.

"Come on." I said taking her hand and walking in the room. Getting in the bed laying on my back she climbed on top of me and laid on my chest I pulled the cover over us and started rubbing my hand up and down her back. A few minutes later I heard little snores. Looking down she was sleep deciding to follow suit I closed my eyes.

3 am

Feeling AhMorr try to get up I wrapped my arm around her tighter.

"Where you going?" I asked

"Bathroom" she said moving my arm she got up leaving a nigga cold.

A few minutes later she came back and laid back down. Walking my arm around her I tried to fall back asleep.

I opened my eyes back up when I felt her ass press against my dick.

"AhMorr chill." I said

"I'm tryna get comfortable" she said moving again

"Alright you Leo going aunt either of us going back to sleep." I said

Feeling her do it again I flipped her in her back hovering over her.

Looking down into her beautiful brown eyes I leaned down kissing her and she instantly kissed me back. Moving down to her neck I sucked on it gaining a moan pulling my shirt shut head on off reveal her pretty ass titties and a purple thong. Sucking on her breast making sure to show them both the same snout of attention. I then trailed kisses down her stomach pulling her thong off I pushed her legs back sending a long lick up her slit.

"Sssshit." She said shivering moving my tongue up and down a few times I stopped at her clit taking it in my mouth sucking on.

"Mmmm that feels good." She said grinding against my face. Taking my finger I slide it in her hole moving on and out causing her moaning to pick up and get louder. Add another finger her back arched off the bed.

"Ohh I'm-mmm shittt." She said coming all on my fingers and face. Taking my fingers out I put them in my mouth licking all her juices off while she stares at me with straight lust.

She then reaches down and pulls my mans out moving her small hands up and down my ten inch shaft. Pushing her so she was laying back I took my dick sliding it up and down her wetness then slowly easing my way inside.

"Fuckkkkk" we both said at the same time. Slowly moving in and out so I can gather my thought cause her shit was right as fuck and wet way wetter then the last time.

"Mmmm Mateo faster please." He moaned

Clapping my hand once so my room lights a dim I pushed her legs back so her feet was by her head baby was flexible as fuck. Stroking in and out of her fast watching her juices coat my dick.

"Fuck baby you look so good making a mess on my dick." I said leaning down over her I gave her a nasty kiss while still fucking her fast.

"Fuckkkkk dadddyy omgggh." She said squirting all over my dick. I pulled out and came on her stomach.

Going in the bathroom I got a wash cloth and wiped her off. Throwing it in the dirty clothes I picked her up sitting her in the couch I had in here so I can change the sheets.

Once I had the sheets changed we laid back down going back to sleep.