05

Justice

Waking up to the sun in my face I got up and stretched. Once I was done I walked in to bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. Once I was done I headed down stairs so I can make some breakfast. Deciding to make waffles eggs and bacon I got the stuff out so I can start.

"Goodmorning lil bit" Mateo said walking into the kitchen and kissing me on the forehead. "what you making?"

"Bacon eggs and waffles. And ima do your hair after we eat." I said finishing up the eggs and turning the eye off. Making his plate passed it to him.

"Thank you" he said grabbing it?

"What you want to drink" I said bending over looking at the options we had. Noticing he didn't respond I asked again he was still silent standing up straight so I can see him pass the fridge door he was just looking at me.

"Earth to Mateo" I said snapping my fingers in front of his face.

"My bad " he said snapping into reality. "What you say?"

"I asked what you wanted to drink. The hell you do go to a different planet?" I asked

"I'll take a Gatorade and some like that." he said looking at me again licking his lip. Lord Jesus I need this man to stop now before I jump on em.

Once we was done eating he did the dishes then went up stairs to get the stuff I needed.

Hearing my phone ring I see a group call from Tae and Britt.

"Goodmorning hoes." Tae said as soon as it picked up.

"Goodmorning bitches." Britt said

"Goodmorning" I added.

"Justice where you at?" Tae asked looking around at my back ground.

"Mind yours but naw I'm at Knights house." I said

"Ouu that bitch over there being grown. Finally getting the webs knock off huh?" Britt asked

"Bitch no" I said straight facing her than laughing. "Ju is out of town handling business for a week and he didn't want me home alone so I'm staying here." I said

"Yea okay let me find out you over there giving him some coochie and ain't tell me." Britt said

"Where is his fine ass anyway?." Tae added

"Im not I swear he only sees me as a sister and up stairs getting the stuff so I can do his hair." I said laughing but also with a mug.

"Bitch don't sound like you like that to much. Sound like you tryna be more than a sister." Tae said side eyeing me.

"Fuck you tae." I said laughing "it ain't nobody business if I was cause it'll never happen. But what yall doing?" I asked changing the subject.

"I'm eating" Britt said.

"I'm probably bouta go to the mall and get an outfit for tonight." Tae said

"Ouu come get me I need one to." Britt said.

"You coming to the party Juju?" He asked me

"Ion know yall know I'm do parties ." I said

"Exactly why you should come." Britt said

"Ion know yall" I said skeptical. I was not a party person to many people in one area. It be hot stanky and sweaty. Nigga don't no how to take reject and bitches be hating. Yea naw.

"Come on Juju pleaseeeeeeee." Tae begged with Britt following suit with the long please.

"Okay fine damn." I said rolling my eyes "but I need something to where so let me do his hair then we can go to the mall coo?"

"Okay so what around 2ish?" Britt asked

"Yup" I said seeing it was 11:30.

"Okay bitches see yall then."

"See ya"

"See ya"

Once the call ended Mateo was coming down the stairs with the stuff I needed. Walking in the kitchen I set the sink up so I can wash his hair.

Once I was done washing his hair I blow dried it out and started to braid it.

Few hours later

Im currently waiting for Britt and Tae to come swoop so we can go to the mall. I finished Mateo hair 1hr ago I did a pop smoke type style.

Hearing my phone ding I look and see a text from Tae saying he was outside. Making sure I had everything I headed downstairs.

Walking pass the living room I see Mateo on the game.

"Where you going?" He asked

"I'm bouta go to the mall with Tae and Britt." I said

"Here." He said passing me some money.

"I'm coo I got my own." I said pushing it back towards him.

"I ain't asked you that." He said putting the money in my bag. "You got yo key?" He asked yes me and Justin had a key to his house as he had one to ours to.

"Ohh okay then thank and yea I do." I said

"Alright be safe call me if you need me." Walking me to the door and kissing me on the forehead.

"Okay I'll probably be back in a hour or two." I said turning and walking towards the car.

"Mhm yea okay bitch." Tae said when I got in pulling off

"Boy what" I asked know exactly what he meant.

"Just his little sister my ass." Britt said

"Yall I am he give me forehead kisses all the time. Justin do to." I said

"Yea but Justin don't look at you they that nigga look at you." Tae added.

"He don't look at me no way" I said brushing them off. "But yall ready for tonight?" I asked I know I said

"Yea I heard the baller niggas coming through. I'm tryna find me a trick." Britt said

"That part sis." Tae added

"I might need me one to." I said

"Girl you got Kobe" Britt said

"Girl fuck kobe he been acting funny ever since I told him I was with Knight the other day." Said rolling my eyes.

"Girl ion know why you even deal with his ass" Tae added. He did like Jakobe at all. Britt just didn't care for him for real.

"Me either." Britt said

"I would been dropped his ass and got with knight." Tae said pulling into the mall parking lot.

Getting out we all headed inside.

"Where to first?"

"That little boutique that just added at Meisha own." Britt said. Meisha was this girl that use to mess with Justin when he was in High school. She was a cool as girl friend.

"I be seeing the stuff she post on instgram that shit be cute asf." Tae said as we walked that way.

Walking into the boutique she definitely had some cute ass shit in here.

Once we found what we wanted to where we left the mall.

"I'm hungry I want some tacos." Britt said

"It's a taco spot on Jackson street." Tae said

"Good cause I want a margarita." I said texting Justin's back. He was just checking in on me.