17

Khylan

"This shit lit man." Justin said to me looking at all the people down below drinking from his bottle of 1942. "The city really fuck with us." He added.

Nodding my head I took a sip of my Henny. Looking to my left I see justice walking back up to the section. Baby looked good as fuck.

" I need a blunt." She said sitting on the couch next to where I was standing.

Pulling out the blunt I had rolled I sparked it hitting it passing it to her. She took it hitting it passing it back

"Where yo friends?" I asked

"Britt wanted to dance but I'm hot so Tae stayed with her and I came up here." She said taking the blunt I was passing back to her.

After passing it back and forth we both was high as fuck so I put it out.

"Aye bro Mia not feeling good she threw up we finna go home you got lil Ju right?" He asked

"Yea." I said.

"Okay bet I'll holla at you later. Be safe and smart." He said kiss her forehead.

"Okay I hope you get better sis." Justice said hugging Mia.

"Thanks sis enjoy the rest of yo night." She said to us both and they left.

"I need another shot." Her friend said walking up to us and to the table pouring some Patron shots passing them to AhMorr and Tae.

"Where Mia and Ju go?" Tae asked

"Mia got sick so they went home." AhMorr said taking her shot.

"Oh okay." Tae said filling suit. Then the girl poured another one passing it to them.

Few hours later

Justice

A bitch definitely was telling the liquor by now buzzed wasn't even the word.

"I gotta work tomorrow so I'm finna leave yall coming with me?"Tae asked

"I am I got something to do tomorrow morning." Britt said taking one more shot.

"I think ima stay and have knight take me home." I said

"Okay best love you see you later by knight." Britt said hugging me and waving to Mateo

"Alright whore let him fold you like a pretzel." Tae whispered in my ear as he hugged me.

"Bye Tae." I said laughing

"I'm fr but alr by knight." I said dapping him up.

"Remember what I said." Tae said walking down the stairs of the section.

After they left Mateo sparked up another wood. We was passing it back and forth when one of my favorite slow songs came on.

*song up top

This tequila was definitely hitting cause next thing I know I was climbing in Mateo lap facing him grinding and whining me hips to the song.

Khylan
"Chill before I have you bent over." I whispered in her ear pulling her close to me.

She leans in and kiss me grinding against me some more.

"Alright bet let's go." I said picking her up walking towards the hall that lead to my office going all the way down the hall and down the stairs out the back my driver was waiting putting her in I climb in after. She instantly climbed back in top of me kissing me then biting my lip going to kiss my neck. Unbuttoning her shoes she got off me leaning back on the seat letting me take the off. Unbuttoning the buttons to the shirt I then pulled her thong off diving straight in. Baby always tastes sweet I love just eating her shit and hearing her moan my name.