Chapter 1: Her before

||Stasha POV||

Luck Crab Seafood & Bar
Constant Spring

It was the Listing Party of Spike Industries Limited and Anderson Corporation.

It was the first double listing part ever.

It was been hosted by Jason's ex-business partner.

Jason took me as his date, first he ever did. I felt away in my long sleeve evening gown.

I had too many marks and bruises from him. Only thing i was confident about was the purple mesh panties that Nicholas bought me.

Oh I wish he could take them off and make love to me.

There was armed security around every post and patroling. We checked in and went in.

He went to his pals and Natasha as I was left standing.

As they mingle and talked, I went outside on the back porche.

The cool breeze helped to keep my mind there. There was a lot on my mind as my dad wanted to talk.

Last time he did I ended up with Jason and a daughter.

I really hoped it was not to push the wedding date up. I hated Jason and would die under this marriage.

I wish there was a way I could marry Nicholas.

I had started thinking again on him. As I did I felt horny.

There I saw him again. The man I would come to love and my shining Knight.

I sat thinking about running, if only I had somewhere to go.

He then said, "Funny how life changes! People are never who you think."

I then quickly asked, "What? Wait! You?"

I then realized it was him as he smiled. It felt so good as he touched my back.

"Nice to see you again! Stasha Shepherd," he quickly told me as he looked.

I exhaled and said, "I am sorry I got you in all this mess Nicholas!"

"Aww! You googled me," he quickly told me.

I then said, "Yes! And you never told me you were a billionaire. All our time speaking."

"Never came up!" He told me

I then said, "Your dick did."

He chuckled and said, "I am the son of a rich farmer and self made tech billionaire.

Not all of us have a rich war crime dads. While we sleep with a billionaire."

She then ask, "Tell me you don't know my dad personally?"

"You want me to lie," he quickly asked me.

I then said, "Wow! My dad has enemies everywhere. I apologized for whatever."

"Non-sense! We buried that hatchet a long time ago," he quickly told me.

I quick asked, "how?"

He exhaled and said, "Well he tried to kill me and I put him in the wheel chair permanently."

I whistled and asked, "Couldn't kill him."

"Needed him alive to solve other issues. But now I am different," he quickly told me

I then said, "Yea! With a big dick! Thats..."

He chuckled and said, "So I never performed!"

"No-no! It was beautiful and perfect. I enjoyed the sex and I came.