"Feel my heart beat for you, do you feel that kitten?"

"When your heart beats for me like me does for you, then I will fuck you for taking your damn time and make love to you for loving me."

With that he walked towards his door and said, "your mum must be worried, let me drop you home."

       ~~~~~~~~~~🌻🍹~~~~~~~~~~

It's 5PM when I hear the front door opening indicating that Sophie was home. She spent Spring break with her sister in Kenton, and after just a day of being away we video called missing each other already.

"Ara? Are you home?" She called out as I got off the window seat to welcome her.

I tried looking for my sleepers, but decided to walk with the socks I was wearing when I couldn't find them. If anyone told me months ago that Soph and I would get along as much as we do now, I would have laughed. Though our friendship was still new, we understood each other and shared a love for many things beside food.

Looking beautiful as always Sophie walked farther into the house, she was wearing high waisted washed jeans with a nude long sleeved crop top, a black knitted long jersey and black loafers. Her outfit was perfect for the wet warm weather outside.

"I have been counting the hours since I got here this morning." I said in one breath giving her a hug.

"Oh my! You are a hugger now? Maybe the next time I should go away for weeks if this is the welcome I get," she teased with a wink.

Pulling away I smiled "What can I say, I missed your hugs. Go put your bags, I brought food"

At the mention of food Soph walked towards her room to put her backs away. Last night she asked me to bring home food prepared by mum, apparently her food 'tastes like home'. After mum's surprise visit she cooked us food to last a few days so we wouldn't cook and focus on our exams. Jacob and her fed us for two weeks, one would think they communicated.

"What did she prepare? It smells like her lasagna in here. OMG!" Soph gasped looking at the dish I was heating up in the oven.

Since eating my mum's lasagna Sophie doesn't want any lasagna prepared by me or her. As she sat in front of the oven admiring food, I prepared the table and laughed lightly. I didn't think I would meet someone who loved my mum's cooking more than April, but I think she has some competition.

As soon as the oven sounded Soph stood up and took the oven gloves from the shelf beside the oven and took the dish out. After safely putting it on the cooling rack, her smile disappeared and the next thing I saw was her rushing towards the sink.

"Don't dish up for me! I forgot to wash my hands" she said rubbing soap between her hands.

Soph was a hygiene freak, especially after taking that hygiene class before spring break. I sat down and waited for her to dish up for the both of us and thankfully I didn't have to wait for long because she was back in seconds.

After dishing for us she sat down and we talked about everything we didn't cover over texts and video calls we had. Soph wasn't sure about visiting her sister when she invited her two days after the holidays started, but by the sound of stories she was sharing she had fun.

"I was worried her mother would mistreat me or act weird, but she was pretty awesome," Soph said in between mouthfuls of food.

After my mum left the girls, Soph had shared that her father had a child with another woman while being married to her mother, and she lived in London hence she moved here. At home Soph only had a brother and grew up around many male cousins, so when she had a falling out with her dad after dropping out of business school she came here.

"I'm happy you had fun, let's hope it was for the both of us cus all I have been doing is work work work," I exaggerated.

"Meaning you and Jake have been seeing each other?"

"No wonder you are glowing!" She said way too loud seeing as I was right next to her.

Before I could comment on her statement, there was a knock at the front door. I looked at Soph because I wasn't expecting anyone and she shrugged her shoulders. As I walked towards the front door I hoped it was Jake because all I have been doing all day was think about him.

Opening the door I came face to face with non other than my sperm donor.

What the devil was he doing here?!

Argh!!!