Crazy, Psycho Bitch!

Start from the beginning

"YOU CRAZY, PSYCHO BITCH! YOU DONT KNOW WHO I AM! DUMB ASS BITCH!" Asian yelled, pulling whatever was left of her wig into a ponytail.

"FUCK WHO YOU ARE BITCH! IM BIG LEO, YOU AIN'T TOUCHING ME! RUN THIS SHIT AGAIN!" Leo clapped her hands, squaring up one final time.

This time it was gone be a one-shot. She was gone hit her one good time then leave her alone, clearly Misharron was no match for Leo so why would she treat her like she was.

She ran up to her, hitting her in her solar plexus, practically sucking all the air out of her body, leaving her stumbling to gain her breath.

"Now call an ambulance and stop bleeding on my nigga driveway." She mean mugged her, walking back into the house to go clean up her hands.

...

"I TOLD YOU I WAS GONE HANDLE IT, MA SO WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU CAUSE MORE TROUBLE?"

Leondra simply shrugged, she was in a mood, she didn't feel like explaining herself to anybody, nor did she feel like she had to. He said that if he found out she was fucking with somebody else, he would kill them, so isn't it fair that she beat up any bitch that try to fuck with him?

"WHY THA FUCK YOU NOT TALKING, FOLK?!"

"Twin, yelling at her ain't gone make her talk. Clearly she'on want to." Durk spoke.

"I hear you bro but like what tha fuck! She just beat the shit outta Asian fa no reason! Youn think I wanna know what tha fuck is wrong?"

"Von, it wasn't for no reason. Asian was tryna talk tuff as if she could beat Leo and make it seem like she was inferior to her for whatever reason, so Leo showed her that this ain't that." Flo spoke up with her hands on her hips.

Leo simply nodded.

"Oh so now you ca' nod n shit but when I was talking ta you, you looked at me like I was fucking dumb."

Leo shrugged with a slight smirk, getting up from the bar stool going into the living room to sit with everybody.

"Fuckin' crazy." Von shook his head, low key feeling a lil turned on. He never had a bitch that he thought could match his crazy. A lot of bitches claimed to be crazy and tough but they wasn't cut like that forreal.

Leo was though, and that made his attraction to her a lot stronger than she knew.

...

"If they act up, we gone fix that!" The women sung along to Bussin by Nicki Minaj ft. Lil Baby.

"My new nigga ain't wit that chit-chat!" Leo sung, grinding on Von as she recorded.

"You know you ain' gettin yo bitch back." He said, dropping the rakes in the camera.

"Yea I do it, bitch I did that, WISH A BITCH WOULD IAN TAKING MY WISH BACK!"

"This cost half a ticket plus tax, big ol' Draco for a mishap. It say Barbie on my wrist tat, I ain't at the bus stop but my niggas bust back." India rapped, holding up her wrist.

VVS' b-b-bussin, ass so fat it's b-b-bussin. Bag so full it's b-b-bussin. Drivin' foreigns b-b-bussin.

We run shit, no question, bad lil bitch get wet-