Crazy, Psycho Bitch!

𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 𝟏𝟑, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒

~ 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞 ~

𝘭𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘢

"BITCHES THINK THEY TOUGH, COME OUTSIDE BITCH!!" Asian yelled, trying to force herself into the door.

Meanwhile, inside, Leo was smirking to herself, tying up her hair, taking off her shoes, socks and shirt. Leaving her in just her bra and some sweatpants.

Von and a couple other niggas were trying to block the door but Leondra very quickly busted through the little barricade they had.

"Wassup?" She smirked, pulling up her sweatpants, squaring up like a nigga with her hands covering her face but still moving her fists in a circle like somebody off of NTTV.

Asian squared up, trying to appear confident but Leo had been beating bitches up for a long time, she could tell the woman was still scared.

As she ran up on her she made sure to duck first and then hitting her with a left hook.

"AWW SHIT!" She heard Muwop voice yell.

"WORLDSTARRRR!!" Druski's voice followed.

The hook caused Asian to stumble to the left, allowing Leo to connect constant punches to her face, eventually making her face start bleeding.

Leo's mother always told her not to fight anyone who didn't or couldn't fight back; because then you were a bully, and nobody liked a bully. Once she was done fucking her up a little, she backed up, pulling her pants up again.

"You still wan' fight?" She yelled.

"BITCH-" Asian yelled, running up to her, Leo simply threw her left fist out, causing Asian to run into it and fall back onto the hard driveway pavement.

She got behind her, punching and kicking her head, leaving knots and blood everywhere, she backed up again.

"THIS THE LAST ROUND BITCH! WASSUP?" She yelled at the basically still woman who laid bloody and bruised on the driveway.

"Nah ma, that's enough." Von said, coming up to grab her.

"MOVE DAYVON, I'A BEATCHO ASS!" She said, pulling out of his grasp, looking him up and down.

He put his hands up in surrender not wanting any smoke. No he wasn't a bitch, but he seen what Leondra's hands can do. She wasn't only strong but her hits connected and she had strategy, which was enough to give Dayvon a good fight that he wasn't up to right now.