THE ANNEX THE NEW SEX PIGS 6

Peter was dozing; the electronic stimulation had been turned off. The pigs had taken a nap, but that never lasted long. Peter was soon to be the only one not awake.
Bunny started playing by folding into  a 69 with Wesley,  despite the fact he was still sleeping; to add to Wes's sweet dreams Blake raised one of Wesley's legs to more easily access the sleeping boy's dripping asshole. Both Blake and Bunny were tapping Wesley's exposed ballsack, their idea of a wake-up call, to Wes's consternation.
Wiley was double fucking Prinze with Rickie's help. Prinze was loving it, urging Rickie to pull out and cum in his mouth.  Prinze had been riding Wiley's dick then he leaned back telling Rickie to double fuck him with Wiley.
Wesley, having been rudely awakened, couldn't hold it any longer, with a groan he stiffened and shot into Bunny's mouth, who then  proudly showed everyone his cummy mouth, but no one volunteered to share it. With a loud sigh of satisfaction he swallowed the load down his throat. "Your loss, bitches."
Bunny returned to Wes's dick, still semi-hard with a drip of cum on the tip. The small boy made eye contact and licked it, then probed the still sensitive glans  and super sensitive slit. Wes squirmed, lovingly hating the torment.
"Wes, you looked sidetracked when we were playing with Peter. You getting soft on that prick?"
"Yeah, brought back a memory from my previous life Not a good one!"
"No shit!? Let's hear it. You can't start something like that and not tell the whole story" Blake spoke from experience. He knew it was  better to talk it out. Doesn't matter how often or with whom.
"Long time ago. People and events from the past that I don't really want to revisit. "
" Oh, like you're the only one here to have a shitty memory? A shitty past? Tough!! Spill it!!"
Andy said this with a smile, he too had a past he wished he could forget. If it wasn't for Blake it still would have been bottled up inside making him crazy. And dangerous.
"Geez, it's just not that big a deal. Let it go"
Bunny sat up, "Bitch, you ruined my orgasm, you're not the only one with a painful past. The more I talk about mine the closer I get to accepting it as just that: the fucking past. Learn from it and fucking move on"
"You're major asswipes, you know that, right"
The boys saw a tear get wiped from Wes's eye before it could travel down his cheek.

"Roger and I knew each other for a long time. Since grammar school. We jacked off with other. Did that a lot. We watched gay porn and we were equally afraid of anal though both were dying to try it. . One day we hugged for some reason, don't ask me why. His hand found my butt, mine found his. We'd never  talked seriously about anal sex. It was scary because we saw on the internet that  it looked as if it was hurting the actors a lot, fucking didn't always come off as pleasant. Then we saw a movie that wasn't porn, just two guys in love. Hey! Love was a thing for adults not us kids.
Roger fucked me. My first time anything but fingers were in my butt. I don't remember it hurting as much as I remember it  feeling so good. He was on top me, I wrapped my arms around his neck and we kissed for the first time. We did that for a long time. He didn't last long, he came and hugged me so hard!! "
Wesley had to stop to wipe his face. The boys all moved  closer to each other, it seemed safer that way. 

My dad had a business using a lot of manual labor. The guys he got were sometimes, like mutilated like they were in a war. I thought my dad was being compassionate. Roger told me just the opposite. I listened but didn't hear."
Wesley pulled Bunny closer to rest  his head on his lap. As he spoke, Wesley wrung his hands then just set them on his friend sex pig's head.
"We started fucking each other, not knowing about douching, so we thought although it felt good it was embarrassing." Wesley smiled at a memory, "We watched a UTube video and fucking became a daily thing. We were fearless, we'd fuck at school, public restrooms, the bus. It was great.  Then he moved. The whole family moved. We didn't know how to act, we didn't recognize the feelings we had. Even if we had we were too young to know what to do about it."

My dad took me to the auction all the time. I'm sure his reasons were meant to be didactic, I just liked looking at all the naked men and boys. . He failed to tell me exactly what we were doing there. I thought he was hiring workers. He wasn't. "
Wesley was touching Bunny's body like he was touching a lover. His memories were painful, the boys understood perfectly.
"My dad's business was labor intensive. He preferred the men he "purchased" to have no sex drive. He felt they needed to have undistracted focus. The modifications he ordered were to reduce the men's cocks to nothing more than a pee-slit, plus he'd have them castrated. More pliable he said.