Part 1

Tara Sutaria as Harpreet Kaur/Alarra Snow (Stark)

-

" Hey Bhagwan, why ?!! " Harpreet Kaur a.k.a Alarra Snow screamed in the Wolfswood.

In her past life, the Indian Punjabi girl Harpreet Kaur was an expert martial artist, fanfiction writer and engineer. She died at the age of 26 when the plane she was traveling in, blew up.

She was a fan of the shows like Game of thrones and The Walking dead.

But that did not mean she wanted to reincarnate into the game of thrones world, especially as a fucking female Jon Snow !!!. Hell, she nearly looked the same, except for the grey eyes, dark brown hair, as well as the slightly porcelain skin tone along with her fair one.

She had memories of this life, and now her past one. It seems the latter were dormant until today.

From her memories, it seems like she had been kicked out into the cold when Ned Stark was away a year earlier, and saved a pregnant Direwolf from a Stag as it gave birth to 6 Pups and they all walked off with their grateful mother..... no doubt it was Bloodraven. She was returned to Winterfell by Ned who screamed at an equally angry Catelyn.

She didn't get along with the legitimate Stark children either..... GOOD !, she fucking hated those betrayers after what they did to the original male Jon. Even if Rickon was innocent, she wasn't going to waste her life saving their hides, they don't deserve it.

She was going to kill that inbred Dragon bitch as well if she ever came here. That same bitch who always threatened people around her with Fire and Blood and all that bullshit. She played the victim card and defended her vile brother Rhaegar, calling herself a victim while oh so conveniently forgetting about her father's little slaughterfest, and lacking the ability to truly apologize or empathize. 'Targaryens are closer to gods than men' my ass !. Those fuckers die just like everyone else.

Her mother was also Ashara Dayne, as she could somehow access her baby time memories, and that bitch had gone off to raise a somehow surviving baby Aegon and Rhaenys too..... so it seems this world is book and T.V combined.

The sound of leaves rustling had her turn to the source of the noise, and she found herself staring at a giant Albino Direwolf as big as a Shire horse.

Yeah, combined indeed.

Alarra had a wide grin on her face and pet him, scratching his neck as he whined in pleasure.

She was currently 15 years old, and the King fatass was 3 years away from coming to Winterfell.

She's not gonna be here when he does. The fucking bloater has been wrecking so many female oc's lives by ordering them to attend to his fucking fatass in King's Landing.