My experiences!

Here are some examples of me experiencing attraction. Starting from the part of my life when I started to understand myself more. At the start of this list I was still figuring most of it out, so I have no idea what I was thinking or feeling to crush on them! Also, I figured out mbti on the 3rd one so the first two might not be accurate typings.
Prepare to loose all mystery and high esteem you had of INFJ's because love humbles people and your about to see me humbled!

1) ENFP
I can't believe I actually fell for him. I mean, I know why! He was charming and every (literally every) seating plan put us next to eachother. Never would I have accepted an offer of a relationship though! I'm too proud for that! Anyway, 4 years later and he's flirting with my friend, ISFP. I think we know his type! It's the wierd neek artsy group! Sadly for him, anyone from this group will never accept anyone from the popular group (aka THOSE people) because we are too proud and cautious. He is the most obvious flirt who ever flirted with me. Possibly the only one!

2) ESFP
Now here I really don't know what I was thinking here! He is a toxic and stupid individual. I sat next to him for a year and we did not talk once! Since I have recognised he is disrespectful:
Blaming Jews for the Holocaust
Saying he knows what it feels like to have a period because he's bled before and women overreact.
I have recognised:
He uses a coping mechanism of denial and never accepts he is wrong even if he has put no thought into an answer saying the first thing that comes to mind and then refuses to accept he is wrong and stating everyone else in the entire universe is wrong.
I guess INFJ do fall in love with toxic people. Please let me never do that again!

3) ESTJ
This is the first one that made any kind of sense to me. My mistake here being I did eliminate the fact that he was too outgoing and behaved like a "popular" person because it suited me to be left with the image of the rest of him. This is normal human behavior though. Again, I had to spend time with him as well. I believe out of the three above he would've been the best choice.
One thing I noticed was, he has the same type as my mother. I think this made me used to their way of working.
I don't think he liked me. He did try to help me but I stopped him because there was no way he was going to explain that topic and it would make sense to me. I don't want to look like an idiot, so I came in the next day knowing more than him because I'd researched it!
He did talk to me, but he got my name wrong trusting the logo on my pencil case to be my name over what I answered to on the register??? Although, I find that so hard to believe! This was long ago so I can't really remember the details needed to know if he liked me!

4) INTJ
Honestly, this is the one I had the strongest feelings for. I'm only telling you all of this because no one here knows me in person, an INFJ won't admit to feelings in person!
I believe I'm ignoring the same thing as the last one. He laughs at someone moaning during a fire drill and uses his phone during a short brake in a period where your not allowed to use your phone. Although I believe that is just him not complying to rules he finds unnecessary, which I commend him for. I am not turned of by his "unfeeling" because INTJ's aren't unfeeling. He is very kind and sweet.
He would talk and ask for help and offer help and try to touch me 😭🚫. On my birthday he offered me a handshake and I think I looked horrified! I feel so bad now!!!His reaction, "I see how it is!" I don't think he did. I'm sooooooo sorry! Now, he will still do that but less frequently. Our arms often touch now when we sit on the same table (by the way if you touch me and I don't back away then I feel comfortable with you, it's a very good sig in any type of relationship).
I know multiple INTJ people and they are amazing!

Another time I hurt him, I said he didn't know which test was easier or harder because he hadn't done one. I literally watched his face drop. Again, I feel so bad now. I believe I was justified in what I was saying, you can't know about something you haven't experienced! Considering he accused me of lying (and did so multiple times before when I wasn't lying, don't do that to an INFJ!!!!!) and said I was insane to believe that the test was easier than the one he didn't done. I only really argue if I care about you or if its a topic I am interested in. So take it as a compliment! The wording could have been better. I said" well you wouldn't know than."
I know don't tell an INTJ that! I know! I'm sorry!!!

I hope you enjoyed me ranting on and embarrassing myself!

Please comment and click the star thingy!