To attract an INFJ-T...

Again, I'm demi sexual so most of this will probably be applying to this.
However, I'm sure there's INFJ things in here and 2/4 INFJ people I know (including me) are demi sexual, so take from that what you will.
Also, please comment how many people have you met with your type???

1) Get in my way. I'm not going to approach you! You want to have a relationship, than you have to get it. Talk to me. Simple isn't it really. Spend time with me and I will most likely become attracted. Don't bother that much with looks unless you make them reflect your personality.

2) talk to me about my and your interests and have a proper conversation.

3)Be yourself. I hate it when people pretend to be someone they are not.

4) Relax, be confident and pay attention to how I'm reacting.

5) don't draw attention to me.

6) don't have any of the following characteristics Extroverted, Sensing, Thinking, Judging or Assertive.
...
I'm kidding!

Honestly, just build an emotional connection by spending time with them and feelings will most likely follow.

Make sure you know their sexuality.
I'm a straight demi sexual. So I'm only attracted to men I have an emotional connection with. You can see how this effected my list!