Kook knocked on door twice before entering making his best friend come business partner smile.
Kook: "Good evening hyung" - he said and went behind him taking a glance at their new project which they gonna release soon.
Kook: "How is everything going yoongs?" - he asked looking at every detail making yoongi sigh.
Yoongi: "It's well but I am concerned about something else" - he said making kook frown and motioned him to continue.
Yoongi: "I guess Kim is poaching our employees to get information about this new project and" - he stopped making kook clench his jaws.
Kook: "And!" - he asked making yoongi sigh heavily.
Yoongi: "It's all my assumptions ok.... I think he is planning something big like really big to take us down" - he completed making kook laugh sarcastically.
Kook: "That bastard can't do anything except pretending....his whole company is working on it only....you know how he manipulates everyone with his sweet words...." - he said with venom filled voice making yoongi agree because Kim Group is running because of him only neither they have ideas nor talented employees.
Yoongi: "That's why I am little scared....what if he" - he got cut by kook's glare.
Kook: "Don't need to be scared of him.....he can't harm us because I won't let him....moreover we have plan B too don't we" - he smirked making yoongi chuckle and node his head. If not for kook's devilish mind they would have long lost the spot of top 1 considering their rivals.
Kook: "By the way bunny is here....if you wanna meet" - he said making yoongi smile widely and immediately took a box from his drawer.
Yoongi: "Let's go then I am sure she gonna eat my ears for not meeting her first thing after coming back from France" - he chuckled making kook roll his eyes.
Kook: "Don't say bad about my baby...hse is such a sweetheart or else who bothers to interact with stone" - he joked making yoongi laugh sarcastically and remove his arm around his shoulder.
Yoongi: "Better than a cold blooded being like you" - he pushed the door and went out making kook groan.
Kook: "I am not cold blooded hey wait" - he said but yoongi was already out of sight.

=======>>In abroad night time____
A beautiful women was making dinner for her family peacefully when two delicate pair of arms wrapped around her waist making a smile appear on her face.
??: "Aww my baby bear is hungry hmmm?" She asked turning around to cup her cute yet beautiful face.
??: "No Taetae jusht wantsh to help eomma" she said in kids voice making her noona smile sadly seeing her sister struggling with her life too much. Before she say anything another cute and pretty girl came there saying.
??: "Taetae come here why you left without finishing your work hmm" she said placing hands on her waist. Tae hide behind her noona who chuckled.
??: "It's ok beom she will ...don't scold my baby" she said smiling making Beomgyo sigh.
Beomgyo: "You spoil her noona as much as you want I am not saying anything let namjoon hyung come i will tell him only" she said making Jin laugh.
Jin: "Ok ok don't be angry bird and for your kind information jooni is not coming today because he is busy in his work" she said bringing a wide smile on tae's face.
Tae: "Beomi can't compain to appa yeah" she said and went from there happily making Beomgyo run behind her. Jin sighed and get busy in her cooking. Tae calls them appa and eomma in her little space. After having dinner they went to sleep tae with Beomgyo because she gets night mares and today too she get one making her sweet and wake up breathing heavily.
Beomgyo: "You ok noona" she asked rubbing her back making tae close her eyes to calm her heart beat which was running wild. After few minutes she open her eyes and smile seeing Beomgyo's worried face.
Tae: "I am fine don't worry and sleep again" she said making Beomgyo sigh in relief.
Beomgyo: "You need anything like water or something else" she asked wiping the sweat from her forehead.
Tae: "Hmmm water" she said and Beomgyo give her water after drinking she also lay down closing her eyes clenching the covers in her hands feeling scared still when Beomgyo was beside her only.
Beomgyo: "Good night and sleep well I am here only" she said and patted her chest like a kid so that she sleep fastly.

~~~~Next Morning ~~~~
Tae woke up and rubbed her eyes to clear her view with pouty lips but a smile invade her face when her phone rings. She immediately pick up and attach it to her ear.
Tae: "Good Morning hyungie" - she said cheerfully making V chuckle.
V: "Good Morning baby bear but it's night here" - he said making tae pout and leaned to head bored.
Tae: "Ok Good Night sleep well" - she said and cut the call making V shake his head at his sister's tantrums but again call her.
Tae: "Now what!" - she picked up instantly making V sigh.
V: "You know na I can't sleep without talking to my fluffy baby then why hmmmm....ok I am sorry your highness plz forgive me" - he said with extra sweet voice making tae smile.
Tae: "Ok but on one condition....you will come soon to meet me" - she said making V's smile flattened. He miss his sisters so much especially tae but can't keep her with himself because of her condition. He doesn't want to give his rivals any chance to hurt tae or black mail him in her name.
V: "How is Jin noona and namjoon hyung doing.....you know I called them several times but they didn't pick up....you should scold them for ignoring your hyungie" - he said avoiding her request making tae hmmm feeling hurt.
V: "Bear,fluffy,bub where are you!" - he asked making tae shook her head.
Tae: "I am here only....do you want to talk to them should i call them for you" - ahe asked innocently making V shook his head too like she can see him. Both have almost same habbits,likes,dislikes,common sense and even heart but one knows to mask her feelings very well while other can't handle his feelings at all.
V: "No just wants to hear your voice before sleeping....can you sing me something" - he requested making tae smile.
Tae: "Yess ok now lay down and cover yourself properly" - she ordered making V chuckle and do as said.
Tae: "Now close your eyes like a good boy" - she said making V obey and place phone near his ear on speaker. Tae started signing in her melodic voice making V's tensed body calm down along with his mind and soon he drifted to sleep.
Tae: "Good Night Hyungie....sleep well love you bye" - she said and cut the call knowing exactly how much time required for her brother to sleep.
Tae: "I miss you so much....why can't we live together happily" - she sighed feeling her eyes getting teary but immediately wipe them when door opened.
Beom: "Good Morning taetae.... breakfast is ready freshen up and come downstairs hmm" - she said moving to bed to kiss her head lovingly.
Tae: "Good Morning beomi....but you don't have to act all mature" - she said making beomgyu chuckle.
Beom: "I do this for this taetae ok....she likes it so much now don't argue and get changed hurry up" - she said all serious making tae hit her bum.
Tae: "You order me huh....wait I will teach you manners" - she said making beomgyu's eyes widen. She pushed tae lightly and run out of room making tae laugh.
Tae: "She is so cute....thank you god at least they are with me....but plz do something so that I can go back to hyungie too" - she said looking at ceiling with a puppy face which no one can resist. Before she leaves for freshening up another call came making her smile.
Tae: "Hello chim....Good Night" - she said sweetly knowing the fact it's night there.
Jimin: "Good Morning tae bear....how are you?....I am missing you so much bestie....when will you come I want to squeeze you so badly" - she said making tae chuckle but again get sad.
Tae: "I want to come jimina ....but hyungie....he always change the topic" - she said sadly making Jimin greet her teeth.
Jimin: "I swear tae I will kill that tiger one day ....he is so mean ....you know he gives me cold glares whenever we encounter each other....let me tell you clearly if he didn't get better than I won't marry him....I will run away from wedding I am telling you" - she said getting hyper making tae's eyes widen.
Tae: "No Chim don't say this....I want you to be my sister in law....plz bear with hyungie for me....I am sure he will change after marriage.... Don't loose hope hmmm he is very sweet and caring" - she praised her brother making Jimin scoff.
Jimin: "You are on my side or his....again taking his side I won't talk to you meanie" - she said and cut the call making tae sigh.
Tae: "If I was there then everything would be fine" - she pouted feeling bad for her brother. No one understands the real him which make him aggressive and in that get hurts unintentionally.