Introduction

We all know what INFJ's are!
Introverted: prefer to socialize one on one or with no one.
Intuitive: look into the details of everything.
Feeling: are emotional and make decisions with feelings.
Judging: future orientated and organised.
Turbulent: low self esteem.

We often clash with these though. Yes I'm mostly these and my percentage was quite hight:

But when needed I can be social, I can see the big picture, I can use reason (in fact lots of the decisions I make have a balance of introverted thinking and extroverted feeling), I'm bad at being spontaneous but it does happen comfortably occasionally and I'm confident in many things, especially if I'm alone.

My cognitive functions are:
Introverted intuition
Extraverted feeling
Introverted thinking
Extroverted sensing

If you want to know more of the basic fact elements of the mbti, just search them in Google.

This book will tell you about how I feel and how possibly an infj-t near you feels about certain topics.

If your not INFJ-T than your either:
Another type, in which case ask me whatever you want. I may not answer if it's intrusive.
Or
An INTJ-A, feel free to comment how you assertiveness changes how you view things and if it changes much!

If you are an INFJ-T, than please comment if you disagree with something or feel differently!

One last thing, please be kind in the comment section! Please do comment and click the star thing if you enjoy a chapter of find it helpful!