Caught

Inu: I hate myself. types away on the computer anyway.-

Heba: -growls.- How many stories do you have up!? And you are doing this!

Inu: -Flinches- W-well y-you see~ I am doing it because my sister wrote a story and didn't want to continue it and I liked it and had idea's for it so~ I decided to turn it into a fanfic with her permission of course.

Yugi: -sighs- We hope you can forgive us for uploading this.

Pairings:

Yami x Yugi

Heba x Atem

Marik x Malik

Bakura x Ryou

Joey x Seto

Warnings: Mpreg, Yaoi!

Disclaimers: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh or this story plot.

Enjoy!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A young tri-colored haired teen tossed and turned on his bed. He had been trying to get to sleep for the past hour and half, only to have no luck. He wasnt exactly sure why, it just seemed like his head was running a mile a minute, wanting to think about everything and anything it could, just to keep him awake. 'Come on Heba, just clear your head and close your eyes. It should not be this hard to fall asleep!' He yelled at himself.

Heba turned a bit more only to end up getting tangled in the blankets on the bed. Cursing his luck he rolled around with the hopes of untangling himself only to end up rolling off of the bed with a thud.

"Ouch!" The teen groaned in pain as he slowly pushed himself up from the ground, the blankets falling off of him and pooled on the floor at his feet. "Oh... now they come off... Ra damn my luck."

With a sigh the teen walked over to the window and slid it to the side to open it. He then gripped the screen and popped it out, sitting it to the side next to the window, and then leaned out it. He rested his elbows on the window frame and then rested his chin on his hands. The teen always enjoyed the night air, it seem to send a sort of calm over him. Even in his worst moods the night air always seemed to help him.

His gaze then drifted up to the night sky and landed on the full moon. Heba had a sort of obsession with the moon and starts, even currently taking astronomy in high school for that very reason. His friends and brother made fun of him for it, not that he really cared what they thought. Joey, his most insane friend, refered to him as a vampire or werewolf in disguise because he 'worships' the moon.

Heba rolled his eyes at that. 'I don't worship the moon. Vampires only care about the moon because they are weakened by the sun light where as at night there at there full power. Werewolves, as far as I know, fear the moon because it causes them to change. However I am not a fantasy expert. I don't know for sure about any of this.' He hummed lightly as he started to wonder if he was right.

He was never one to care much about fantasy, his brother was, but it still intrigued him and he couldn't help but be curious. The teen always had a love for puzzles, games, mysteries. 'This is stupid. It doesn't matters. The creatures are not real so I will never know for certain if I am right. There just fictional characters made up to make movies and books more exciting.'

Glancing over to his bed and tumbled sheets, he sighed lightly and shook his head. 'I guess I am not sleeping tonight.' His gaze drifted back to the window as he contemplated something for a moment before he made a decision. 'May as well...'

He walked to his closet and took out a pair of leather pants and a leather strapped top before he walked back over to his bed. Stripping off his pajamas he slipped on the leather pants and then the top before walking over to his dresser. Heba grabbed the neck belt and strapped it on. He then grabbed his wrist belt and strapped that on as well. Looking around he quickly found his boots and pulled them on.