Music

It rolled round to music the next week and Steve was pissy because he'd seen Carol and some of his friends side eyeing Nancy and doing that fake laugh that he'd become so accustomed too.

He sat down heavily a brooding look on his face .Eddie stopped himself from turning around for about 2 minuets before his impulses won.He leaned back precariously turning his face to Steve who was looking out that bloody window again.Eddie followed his glare out the window only to find the same boring concrete it was last week.

Eddie put a professor like look on his face."maybe if you keep looking out there long enough Jesus will appear."Steve snapped his head to him with a look that very much said 'piss of'.Eddie had always been talented in ignoring warning signs.

"A bit of eyeliner there ."Eddie traced Steves eyes in the air pausing and making a picture frame with his hands as though he were an artist painting a picture."Move your hair infront of your eyes."Eddie new better than to touch the hair but mimed as if brushing it down."and your emo."Eddie gave Steve an infectious cheshire grin dimples showing in all there glory and Steve could barely stop the smile threatening to spread across his lips.

Eddie was glad Steve looked a little less like he was going to kill him .

"Shut up."Steve gave him a grudging smile attempting to hide it.

Eddie backed away hands in the air in surrender.Suddenly he sprang round pointing ,mouth wide,at the window.

Steve immediately followed suit.

"What is it."He asked confused looking for whatever Eddie was frantically looking at.

"Oh nothing I just thought I saw the second coming but turns out it was the concrete back end of the English corridor."Eddie shrugged looking at Steve.

Steve crossed his arms."Look this class is really boring ok there is literally nothing to do."He was getting a little defensive now.

Eddie froze, hand to his heart, eyes wide and fell back on his desk.Steve's eyes went wide for a moment ,before Eddie reached an arm into the air as if he were grasping at life and put the other to his throat making incredibly exaggerated and stupid choking noices.A few people sideeyed him but Eddie didn't stop he didn't even seem to care.An intense stab of jealousy knocked Steve of kilter for a moment.Eddie shot back up tilting so far forward he was leaning on Steves desk a with abandoned-in-a-cardboard-box puppy eyes.

"You think I'm boring?"He blinked his long lashes and deepened the intensity of his puppy eyes.

Steve smirked down at him leaning away from the proximity."Well I wouldn't say that but you are pretty fucking annoying."

Eddie gave him his beautifully dimpled smile again and Steve blushed a little realising just how much Eddie had invaded his personnel space.

He turned back to his desk looking back at Steve over his shoulders,hair flipping with the movement.

"It's what I live for Harringhton."

Eddie looked at Steves reflection in the window and got little butterflies as he saw the soft small and adorable smile just touching the corners of his lips.Chesnut hair looking like a soft wave as usual he wondered if it was as soft as it looked....

No Eddie No

The individual grooves and grains of his desk seemed like they needed to be thoroughly investigated.
His hair probably wasn't that soft anyway it was probably stiff with hairspray.