part 3- Rick Henderson

The next day I wake up, my eyes red and puffy cause of last night.

Then.

It hit me, the message from Elijah last night... Well, I don't know what to do now.

I sigh and stretch my arms, not in the mood for anything, right now I just want to know how my father died, I might aswell go to his apartment today, he did leave it to me, and that man didn't even tell me what happened to my father...

I put my clothes on, grab my bag and walk out of my dorm when the janitor walked up to me and handed me a mail box.

- some guy told me to give this to you- She says, I grab the box and put it on the drawer next to my door,

- thanks- I say, she walks away, I lock the doors and walk down the hall, as always, it was quiet and peaceful in the morning but it was chaotic outside, especially today since the basketball match with the other academies, "the Jocks" were definitely training right now, I walk down the stairs and see Brittany talking with her friends, they see me and they immediately try to walk up to me before I walk out of the building, going through corners which no one knew but me. I walk past the library and head to my psychology lessons a bit early, the halls were more narrower as it got closer to the study hall, the walls had crimson lines going up from the floor to the ceiling, the hall was always dark, the dark green curtains closed and the light of the candles being the only source of light. I open the door and as expected, no one was there, I sit in the bag and take out my books, renewing the lessons, but suddenly the door opens and a girl which I don't recognize walks in and sees me, a flush of embarrassment filling her pale cheeks.

- oh, I didn't know anyone would be here so early and in the dark.. Sorry for barging in.- she says and walks back out, not giving me time to respond, it was rather amusing. I turn back to my books and sigh, I take my glasses off, I clean the lenses and rub my eyes, the professor liked having the room darker and the curtains closed since he suffered from anxiety and not being able to see us helped him teach and explain lessons well, which is why we never have light switches, only lamps, I grab my phone out of my bag and turn my flashlight on, seeing the words more clearer without having to dig my eyes made my eyes feel at ease. I check the time and see that the lesson would start in 10 minutes, I turn my lamp on and wait for the bell to ring. Soon the other students walk in, the athletes had the pass to skip classes because of their match, so there were only 10 of us, the girl from earlier came in aswell, sitting infront of me, the professor walks in aswell and the bell rings. Mr. Ambrose starts the lesson on "Self-Esteem".

~After the lesson~

I check my mailbox and see all the other professors cancelled the lessons cause of the match, everyone in this academy was obligated to go to the match, I frown and sigh, "I don't have time for this." I think and go to my dorm, no one was in the building, not even the janitors, except for me. I walk back into my dorm room and put my bag on the floor, I start taking the books out and putting my journal, pen, headphones and my charger in it, I look at the box and then open it, it had a letter in it.

-"Dear Arthur Henderson, I am the landlord of your father's, Rick Henderson's, apartment. I heard you will be the new owner in the house so I thought it would be best if I told you the rules and gave you the key before I forgot.

first is that there are no animals allowed in the building expect for a cat or a dog, second: don't cause too much noise like your father, I don't want to hear more complaints like I used to, Third: ignore the weird old neighbors that try to scare you away, and fourth: enjoy your stay!

that's all for the rules, the key is in the small package that is in the box, call me once you visit, here is my number: 347-497-5342.

signed, Daniel Gaile."