Words Of Comfort

Dazai pov

I woke up at nine in the morning and went freshen up. After I was done I had some breakfast and settled on the couch to watch a movie. Today was my day off so I had planned to spend the whole day watching movies. I took out a random movie and started to play it. Just as the movie started I got a message from Odasaku. Of course I checked immediately.

He texted me that Ango had got pregnant. You may think that it is weird or that it was some kind of prank but it wasn't. Ango had got the ability to get pregnant because of a backlash of an ability. Of course Ango wasn't very happy about it and was pretty insecure too. But his insecurity helped us to bond and share our feelings with each other.

It started when I found out that I had feelings for Ranpo San. I was confused and wanted to ask Odasaku about it and went to his house, after all he was dating another man and probably knew more about what I was feeling. When I got there, Ango was the one who greeted me and invited me inside. He had told me that Odasaku was out and wouldn't come back until night. He then offered some tea which I gladly took. But every time I look at his there was a flash of insecurity in his eyes. I probably guessed that it was because of what happened between us in the past.

Since Odasaku wasn't home and my feelings were troubling me too much, I decided to ask Ango about it. He thought for a moment and told me to confess before I lose the chance to do so. I was hesitant which Ango understood immediately. "Is it because of what happened in the mafia?" He asked. I nodded and a huge wave of sympathy washed over his face.

Ango hesitantly sat beside me put one of his hand on my shoulder and said "I know you think that you don't deserve him because of what Mori did to you, but let me tell you this no matter what, if you both are meant to be, it will happen. No matter what you or anyone in the world think. I'm telling you this because I know how it feels. Feeling like you don't deserve the person who you like the most just because you're insecure."

I look at him confused. Ango seemed to understand and continued "When I first found out that I could get pregnant, I was scared and I didn't know how to tell Oda. I mean a man who can get pregnant, isn't that just a big joke. I was very insecure about it and I still am but Oda makes it easier to cope with and also helps me get over it. So what I'm telling you is that if Ranpo is the one for you then go on and tell him how you feel. Maybe in the end he might help you get rid of all your insecurities."

I thought for a moment and then got up and thanked Ango. I told him that I would eventually confess but it has already been a year and a half since then and Ango and Odasaku were married now. But that wasn't the only time I have opened up to Ango.

I text Odasaku that I was happy for him and then I concentrate back on the movie. But then I hada thought that I felt would be really funny soo praised the movie and called Ango. He immediately answered. "Dazai? What's up?" He asked. "Oh, it's nothing. I just wanted to congratulate you for your second child " I answer. "Second child? Dazai, are you sure that you're not drinking?" Ango asks again. "Of course that's your second child. And I'm pretty sure that I'm your first" I reply. I could here Odasaku laughing in the background. "So you think of us as your father figures, huh" He says. "I have seen you both that way since our days in the mafia" I say and it was completely true.

I've always seen Odasaku as my father figure, but even though it took me some time, I began to see Ango the same way. "Looks like you're going to be an older brother, huh Dazai" Ango said. I could here that he was genuine about this so I hummed in affirmative. We then talked for some more time and then hung up.

After the call I suddenly felt an urge to throw up so I rushed to the bathroom and started to throw up. After I was done I washed my face. As I was leaving, I saw a glimpse of myself in the mirror. I stared at it for some time and eventually the person in the mirror changed from me to the demon prodigy, Mori's boy toy. His play thing something whispered. Out of impulse, I punch the mirror causing it to break. I then remove the bandages on my hand and pick up a piece of glass and slowly cut my wrist. I continue it two more times and started to feel dizzy. I slowly walked to the bedroom And managed to Reached to bed. And before I knew it the world started to go black.