2. Until Dawn (My Trailer - Part 1)

Start from the beginning

"Yes." His father said with a horrified look.

The two realised that their son is now going to be in a dangerous situation now. Hayato's classmates and the people from the school recognised him as they felt a chill as they saw the kind hearted boy in the video, he has been depressed for a while now and they weren't able to find out the reason why. They never expected him to be shown on the screen.

Meanwhile those of Japan recognised him as being one of them as they wondered what will happen.

"Well shit. That guy looks younger than us." The Indian guy said as he looked at Hayato.

"Mind your language." His class teacher sad to him.

He looked at his teacher and slightly nodded before looking at the screen alongside the rest as they also agreed with him.

'What's so special about this guy?' Kokujin thought to himself as he only saw a wimp.

Meanwhile the various religions institutions started to pray for the kid as they realised that he might be in danger.

"Oh Amaterasu Okami, please protect one of our own." The grand shrine maiden of the Grand Shrine in Ise prayed alongside the rest of he people gathered there.

Meanwhile the Japanese royal family and the government were wondering what will happen to the boy to warrant them watching him and what secrets they will get to see.

The other governments were the same as they looked at the screen and got ready. The illegal organisations also wondered the same as they looked at the screen.

Hayato walked through the forest and the path as he looked at the trees, it was already past evening and night is starting as be walked using the remaining light. On the way he comes across a squirrel as he smiles at it and then gives it some food.

"Aww, he's feeding the squirrel." The blonde said as she cooed at the sight of the squirrel and the boy, not being able to see a squirrel so close in the wild.

"That doesn't mean much, he is still a wimp." Airi said with a bored look.

"You know him?" An orange haired woman asked her curiously with the other women looking at her.

"Yeah. He was my previous boyfriend. He was a loser and could not even come close to Alex. So I dumped him, he's a crybaby and a loser." Airi said with a wave of her hand.

"Huh." The women said as she told them.

"Don't worry about him. He's just a weak wimp who can't do anything." Alex said with a smirk as the women swooned from his voice.

(A/N: I can never understand hentai logic and how the women act like this but it is fun to use these characters to make them fear the MC's.)

Environmentalists and Animal lovers around the world smiled at the gesture. Many of the girls around the world cooed at the sight of the cute squirrel since it is hard to normally see them in the wild so close.

"Is this going to show anything?" The male office worker asked irritated.

"It has only started. Be a little patient." The guy next to him said as he watched with the others.

Then he is shown meeting up with a group of six other people at the cable cabin. Four boys and six girls, all of them two years older then he is. All of the men were black while the two women were white.

"Oh I know those guys. They're my friends. Oh wait, ah now I remember, Josh said that he will be making a funny video. Guess he chose this wimp." Alex said with a smirk when he recognised them.