Chapter 23 Bringing a Female Companion

Hu Yuzhi was overjoyed, and the hand on her knee trembled slightly with excitement. Before coming, she never imagined that things would go so smoothly.

"That's it, that's the best." Hu Yuzhi took a sip of tea and smiled, "It is our Yin family who has a high ranking. It is her blessing that Yaoyao can marry into the Qin family."

She knew that Mrs. Qin was a reasonable person, so it would be right to approach her directly. If the person in the living room at this moment was Qin Zhongtian, he might not be so easy to deal with.

Old Mrs. Qin smiled and said politely: "We are about to become a family. What's the point of being too high-spirited? How about we choose a day to have a meal together and discuss the engagement?"

Hu Yuzhi smiled so hard that she couldn't see her teeth: "I will listen to the old lady in everything."

Qin Sang was stunned. He had never seen anyone who could change his face like this. In a short period of time, the expressions on Hu Yuzhi's face were extremely wonderful, seamlessly switching between sadness, embarrassment, joy, and excitement.

Not getting used to this kind of behavior, Qin Sang secretly rolled his eyes and interjected willfully: "Grandma, you have decided to get married before you even discussed it with my brother?"

Old Mrs. Qin lowered her face and said, "How can I, a grandmother, decide what my parents want to do with the matchmaker?"

"I don't want to do this now."

"Sangsang."

Sensing her old man's faint displeasure, Qin Sang shut up and stopped talking.

His mother was in poor health, and his grandmother took care of all the affairs of the family. Qin Sang was raised by his grandmother since he was a child. Although he had a somewhat arrogant and unruly temper, he respected her from the bottom of his heart.

Hu Yuzhi achieved her goal and couldn't stay long, so she found an opportunity and stood up to say goodbye: "Seeing that lunch time has arrived, I will go back without disturbing the old lady's meal. Please take care of yourself and we will see you another day."

"Let's stay and eat together." Mrs. Qin was polite and thoughtful.

"Thank you, Madam, for your kindness." Hu Yuzhi said apologetically, "I'm worried about Yaoyao being alone at home. I have to go back and take a look."

Old Mrs. Qin didn't leave anyone behind, and waved to the servant to take her out.

After leaving the Qin family villa, Hu Yuzhi breathed a long sigh of relief. No one was around. She took off her dignified and elegant social mask, grinned at the corner of her mouth, and the joy on her face was about to fly to the clouds.

My daughter made a risky move.

By becoming in-laws with the Qin family, Qin Zhongtian will no longer embarrass them about Shen Jia Nian's matter. He will also have to support his daughter-in-law's natal family for the sake of his son's sake, and all the problems faced by the Yin family will be easily solved.

Furthermore, the head of the Qin family, the mother-in-law, is suffering from severe illness and has been hospitalized all year round. Yaoyao doesn't have to serve her mother-in-law when she gets married. Mrs. Qin is old, how many years can she take charge? As soon as the old lady closed her eyes, Yaoyao had the final say on the entire Qin family.

As a mother, she can now sit back and relax.

No matter how you look at it, this marriage is a sure-fire deal. The more Hu Yuzhi thought about it, the more excited she became. Her emotions continued to rise and she could not calm down for a long time.